battmeghs' Custom Texture Pack

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Twitch1, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It doesn't do that on mine. And no one else has said it does that.. so I'm going to say its on your end :(
  2. Not on my end either, Only thing I had happen was the fire was messed up and the grass textures,which mcpatcher fixed.
    battmeghs likes this.
  3. I only get white textures when MC is starting to run low on Virtual Memory.. It just tells me to restart the client.. :)
  4. the only thing i do see is for some reason, the book reverts to default or something.. but i also found that if i go into the pack itself and delete the file that says book, it goes back to what it should be. lol and same with emerald blocks.... i can't seem to get that to fix. haha
  5. I love this texture pack!!!!!!:):):):):)
    battmeghs likes this.
  6. It's optimized for 1.3 right?
  7. Is it uypdated for 1.3.2?
  8. yes, i've been using it, and it works fine. :)
    penfoldex likes this.
  9. Your t-pack makes Minas Tirith look awesome possum.. :3
    battmeghs, penfoldex and Dwight5273 like this.
  10. Btw, I cannot claim to have constructed such awesomeness.. It was in a world a friend gave to me.. I would not have as much patience to make this.. As you can see my "store" in utopia remains incomplete.. Large projects tend to make loose interest in them fairly quickly, sadly.. t-t
    battmeghs likes this.
  11. I have moved and locked this thread away from The acceptable Mods Forum. I don't know if battmeghs has updated her Texture Pack recently, but if she does- I encourage her to start a new thread about it rather than bumping an old one.

Have a great day
    DogsRNice likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.