battmeghs' Custom Texture Pack

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Twitch1, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lol, indeed it is.
  2. Ya ever since I got this pack, I feel in love with it. Everything is easier to see, and it just looks great.
    battmeghs likes this.
  3. personal message me your email address ^.^
    Tai2323 likes this.
  4. I did.
  5. For some reason my font is all weird when I patch minecraft.jar. Gets kinda annoying trying to read stuff.
  6. Use optifine, and select the option for normal text
    JabrZer0 likes this.
  7. Hmm... looks like I'm going to have to try to instal a mod. Try at least. (Last 2 attempts wiped my minecraft.jar)
    EDIT: i give up...
    EDIT: derp I just had to delete the font folder...
  8. imBobertRobert likes this.
  9. i'd like to add that all of this wasn't completely ME designing it all myself, i did, but i used other texture packs and combined them together with an editing program. i just combined things i liked, and took away things i hated. simple really. lol

but some have asked me about it, and i just wanted to clear it up.
    i used ovo's rustic for the color scheme of the grass, and wool.. and i'm sure everyone noticed that all most every item that is wood, coble, and ores are from soartex. which i'm sure everyone, or everyone should have seen the similarities.

so it isn't ovo's pack, or soratex, its just a bunch of A LOT of texture packs put together.

just so no one gets upset or something.
    Aikar likes this.
  10. It's good to point that out. While nobody I'm sure here would think YOU were being malicious with it, the TPs have a lot of fans that might have seen it that way. Always good to be upfront. :)
  11. EDIT: Get her to e-mail it to you!
    battmeghs likes this.
  12. Um, is it for 1.2 or 1.3?
  13. 1.3 of course. lol, though, everyone who i gave it to before 1.3 was out, it was already compatible with it haha.
    though, it still works with 1.2.5
    autumnrain26 likes this.
  14. I'd thought to ask because it say 1.2 on the 4shared link.. But I downloaded it to stick into my 1.2.5 installation for one of the servers I am on that has yet to update..
  15. Ahmazing. Make this the Server's Official Texture!!
    battmeghs likes this.
  16. When I look at the side of a grass block, it has fire and the portal animation in it. Why?
  17. That usually happens when HD textures are not enabled on your client.
  18. well it will work on 1.2.5, and 1.3 just keep in mind it needs patched. :)

it needs patched, download this, all HD textures need it.
    http://www.minecraftdl.com/mcpatcher-hd-fix/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.