batmegh 7th birthday bash!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by batmegh, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Hey there Bat congrats on the big 7 years on EMC! :) I can't draw in all honesty but I will ask 3 questions.

1. What will your favorite memory be of EMC?

2. Who is your all time favorite Youtuber?

3. What is your favorite Batman villain?

I also seen you around maybe once or twice but I hope things get better soon.
    batmegh likes this.
  2. Congrats on 7 years! I know I've seen you around plenty on the forums, but I don't think we've done anything in game together. But maybe we'll join up on something in the next 7 years.

So, what is your favorite activity on EMC?
    batmegh likes this.
  3. i totally agree :p
    ThaKloned and batmegh like this.
  4. 1. i love when the bats first came out, i was out in the wild collecting flowers and aikar spammed bats all around me and it was the best.
    2. they aren't really a single youtuber, but i love these two https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZdQjaSoLjIzFnWsDQOv4ww
    3. health ledger joker.

i enjoy the forums, lol
    607, Nickblockmaster and ChumMiner like this.
  5. bumping this :)
    607 likes this.
  6. Hello. How are you?
    607 and Kryarias like this.
  7. i’m kind of crampy and sore today. i’m tired. i didn’t sleep very well last night. :(
    607 likes this.
  8. Hello, I'm sure you have no idea who I am as I don't know much about you. I have 2 questions: First off, do you consider cereal a soup, a sauce, or a broth? (I think it's a vegetarian clam chowder lol) Also, do you consider a hot dog a taco, sandwich or sub when the bun is intact? (I say taco) Anyway, I'm very far from having 7 years on EMC and it's impressive you've gotten there!
  9. probably a soup. and hot dogs are disgusting :p
    ThaKloned likes this.
  10. What about brats?
  11. I hope things are going well for you, and that you are doing well.

I'm not sure if this is still going but whether it is or not I'll still ask a couple questions.

(I am not good at making custom skins, when I make ones I use I use bits and pieces off ones I find and edit them, and I don't know you personally.)

What is your favorite animal and is there any other games aside from Minecraft you like to play?
    JesusPower2 and 607 like this.
  12. oh yes, it's still going. it'll probably run until sometime in march maybe. i dunno yet.
    i love dead by daylight, skyrim, stardew valley, the long dark, rocket league. pubg is also great... and the list is quite long. lol
    Nickblockmaster and KikuDusk like this.
  13. Agh! I'm late :p

I, unfortunately, cannot draw or do pixel art :p
    Happy birthday! Hopefully I will see you around more, I haven't seen you much at all :p

If no one has asked, pineapple on pizza?
    607 and batmegh like this.
  14. yes
  15. Happy Birthday!
    Do you PvP?
    Do you like or hate smp8?
    Mochoa_Frap likes this.
  16. #STEELERS BABY!!!!!
    SkeleTin007 and ThaKloned like this.
  17. no.
    Mochoa_Frap likes this.
  18. Ah, sorry for skipping over this earlier, I'm glad it got bumped!
    The drawing challenge reminds me of when I was going to draw you a skin... and remembered I couldn't draw. :rolleyes: But I'll hopefully try something!
    Something I've been wondering: why did you change your name from battmeghs? Only because people kept misspelling it? :p
    Mochoa_Frap likes this.
  19. i originally had it as batmegh from long before i started this server.. and then i went through a 'i want something slightly new so that people i don't want to talk to can't find me' and i switched it to battmeghs.. and i didn't really like the double t all that much because it was spelling batt like, baseball batt not like, bat as in batman.
    and i have always wanted the original back, so i went with that. lol
    Mochoa_Frap likes this.
  20. Hey another Steelers fanatic like me XD
    bitemenow15 and ThaKloned like this.