Back from the dead

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MmarkM, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Hey guys, I am back from a very long break from EMC. I was quite active a couple years ago, but life got in the way. I am looking for some friends to join in creating a new outpost on a normal smp. I have just about every autofarm possible on utopia so this outpost would be just for fun . I have not played the 1.9 update or above, so I'm a veteran noob, if that makes any sense. :)
  2. Welcome Back!
    Equinox_Boss and MmarkM like this.
  3. I remember you and your mall on Smp3, welcome back!
    MmarkM and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. Thanks buddy, good to see you again
    Equinox_Boss and crazyminerpete like this.
  5. Hi MmarkM. Welcome back. :)
    Equinox_Boss and MmarkM like this.
  6. Welcome back :D

Always be weary of smp8 ;)
  7. Welcome back! Your name and avatar seem familiar to me.
  8. Welcome back! If you need anything, please let me know! I giving stuff out for free :D
    MmarkM likes this.
  9. Good to see you again Equinox boss :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Welcome back from the dead. EvilToade is also ,as Sach there killed him... so you are in good company.

I am a newer nube.. but welcome back in any case and hope you have a great time
  11. Thanks. I already set up temporary camp 50 k out in the smp8 wild if anyone cares to join me there. It's very quiet and peaceful. Well, except for the marlix. We had a bit of a dispute last night, and we're not on speaking terms right now :p
  12. Welcome back :)
    I do still remember your profile picture, but i don't know where I have seen it...
    MmarkM likes this.
  13. I'm an smp3 native. Still have a mall there which is pretty well stocked, considering a year of inactivity
    crazyminerpete likes this.
  14. Welcome back Mark! Though I don't remember you as a person, I definitely remember your name and profile picture. :) Happy to see you back again. :)
    MmarkM likes this.
  15. Awe I was about to say that. Any ways Welcome Back
    MmarkM likes this.
  16. Already saw and welcomed you back in game, but you know, I want you to feel welcomed back x2 so I'll do it here too. :D
    MmarkM likes this.
  17. Dude I swear I'm in class and there is this annoying high pitched sound in my ear. I might be going crazy!Hey man!!! Welcome back! Already been chatting
    With you but having fun working out deals!
    MmarkM likes this.
  18. Is this the same gre4t3r?
    How have you been buddy?
  19. It's so great seeing so many familiar faces. EMC should take pride in the fact that so many stay on here permanently! I swear it feels like I never left :D