Auction! Zombie XP grinder!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Mrsmiley99, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two points:

1. You cannot specify this. Once you sell something to someone, they can do what they want with it. If they use it for 3 months and then decide to sell it is that ok? What about 3 years?

2. How will you even know they are re-selling it unless you buy it back off them? People keep the locations of spawners secret.

And :
    What does this even mean? :confused:
    margaritte, Mrsmiley99 and S_R_L_B like this.
  2. ok chill hten! \;) ill edit... like 2 people can bid, they pay half each or however they want and i give thing to both?
  3. So secrt, me and az all share spawner. We both pay 4k for a total of 12k
  4. Makeit 3
  5. Trufflehunter and guys. Not 3 people only 2 can buy it. 3 is too much! And there's rules of the spawner.

1. Please do not just go around telling everyone please.
    Rule 2. If someone is just standing near one if the spawners just go to the other one.
    Rule 3. If Both are being used , they can go for as long as they want. Just be patient.
    Rule 4. DONT GRIEF!!!!!!!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Ok 3 but the price is now 12k
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Me, az, scrert can all pay 4k for a totak of 12k
  8. If az and screat aggreecthat well do yhat
  9. what about me?? :eek: it was originally me and secret....
  10. Mrsmiley,

You are auctioning the coordinates of a spawner. If the winner decides to make the coordinates public as a service to the community, then you can't stop them.

You are not allowed to change the rules of the Auction halfway through. Read the Auction FAQ if you are unsure. It states:

Also, stipulating that people are not allowed to club together to buy the auction doesn't make sense. Equinox can just 'decide' that he's buying it on his own, and his two friends might just 'decide' to give him some money.
    margaritte likes this.
  11. This is getting interesting
  12. Wait a minute. It was originally me and Truffle, then me and Truffle and Az. And MrSmiley:
    What does it matter how many people are in a group buying it? If I'm reading you correctly, your main concern with this is that it will be griefed because too many people are using it. You are not RENTING it, so all responsibilities of keeping it ungriefed fall on us. It's Form-Kahootz-At-Your-Own-Risk here. On one hand, kahootz will make it cheaper for each individual, but more people know the location, increasing the probability of it being griefed.
    And why are you setting rules on how we are allowed to use it? You are SELLING it to us, are you not? So we give YOU money in return for something of value, which we can use however we like (aside from breaking EMC rules).
    AzRicer and Thornbury like this.
  13. sorry.Just its my first mob grinder. And im still gonna use, it. So i dont want to be afk waiting on zombies to bulk up and someone takes them.
  14. so how much are you four payiing all together?? I just dont want it tobe like people fight for it.Becauseon the public spawner, noone waited there turn and stuff, so yeh i just wanted it to be civilised?
  15. Lol the spawned market makes a bit of money from what I have started reading.......
    I will have to starts selling the 20+ spawner locations I know of >:)
  16. Sry i was not a ware of thatpt
    That uwhated it to
  17. Ill by it with az or my friend if noone wants to share
  18. would u mind typing legibly?? i cant tell what your saying :p but azneks, still u and me goin for 8.2k?
  19. /popcorn
    :D
    pat2011 and Equinox_Boss like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.