Auction! Zombie XP grinder!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Mrsmiley99, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im sry but im on my nook and its very clumsy to write and edit posts

Can i buy the spawner with you and azneks?
  2. Ok. Let's just say that all FOUR of us bid for it. (Equinox_Boss, TheTruffleHunter, AzRicer, and me)
    Then we would all get to use it, along with MrSmiley99, and we would not share the coordinates with ANYONE save close friends or relatives IRL. It will be somewhat of a time-share thing. Because I'm PST and Az is Arizona time, we will normally be on around the same time. We can share it in those cases. However, I am reluctant to have Truffle and Equinox, simply because they are regular members, and can't hide themselves from live map. You can still use it, I'd just suggest being careful, or getting iron if you can.
  3. smart, i might go gold soon. im the same time-zone as secret (give or take a few mins. :p) so we'll hav shifts maybe... or build a hut, other farm type thing..
  4. 7.5 back me with a like whoever is teaming up..
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  5. Haha. Hate to rain on your little 7k parade, but the bid's at 8.2k :D
    Unless he's allowed to do this (vvvv)
    Then it's at 12k.
  6. Anyone shate with me than?? If not then ill ask someone else...
  7. Also its not really fair if mrsmiley still uses the spawnwer, its not really selling it then. If mrsmliy is going to use it than mabey lower the price.

Just a suggestion, i dont want to sound mean
    TheTrufflehunter likes this.
  8. very true. if we buy it, it would be like if i bought a enchanted pick he could use it every monday even tho he sold it to me
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. This xp grinder threads are being a bit messy, you started auctioning 1 zombie xp grinder with 3k as starting bid, now it's like 6k for 2 grinders... I believe you should follow the same (or similar) rules than the item auctions.
    SunnyDayz100 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  10. Yeah. At least keep it clean and organized like Leowaste.... and don't make it overcomplicated by saying "oh yeah and I still get to use it"
    This is pretty confusing.
  11. Yeah actually it seems like the first one to start with this was Leo, but at least he keeps stuff clear and doesn't change the rules of the match each 10 mins xP
  12. What is a grinder anyway?
  13. They grind....
    mobs.... for xp. It's basically a controlled spawn area.
  14. adding to secret, a grinder it's a whole mechanic based on a spawner which uses different techniques which purpsoe its to make damage to the spawned mobs, enough to make an easy 1 kill shot :)
  15. Ok auction over. Secret, equinox and az get it for 12k :D when i recieve [ayment you will get coords
  16. Alright. I'll pay you ASAP. Everyone else, pay me 3k each. (including Truffle.)
  17. Ok jumping on now secret ill pay you :)

just pm me the cords not sure if ill be on much tonight

**EDIT Secret your paid :)
  18. so az equinox secret and truffle ok coords!
  19. i sent cvoords expecting payment. thankys guys
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.