[Auction] XP Grinder - (1 Spider, 2 skeleton, 2 zombie)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by SephirothWS, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I work every other week for my great aunt and make 15-20. Mowing her lawn is alot harder than it looks.
  2. i have something called school where i have to go to i work like 23 hours a week i earn 600 euro each month iam happy with that :D
  3. This auction is now closed. At the staff meeting yesterday, we decided not to allow auctions of mob grinders.
  4. I have school too...
  5. what
  6. strange can we know why
  7. The auction is shut down, u can't bid anymore.
  8. kk
  9. IcecreamCow will be addressing this info later.
  10. Alrighty then, the auction is closed, please lock the thread. I will not be selling this then.
  11. shouldnt the auctions that have been started be able to finish?
  12. There's obviously a reason why they decided to close this one mid-auction, which is probably being drafted up, edited and prepared for posting.
  13. We decided this a couple hours before this auction even started, and I just happened to notice this auction a day after it was started.
  14. Will selling them be allowed?
  15. i asked twitch1, and he said that selling the coords of spawners will not be allowed. but he said that building of spawners/grinders for people at a set price will be allowed
  16. You know there is a big difference in deciding on something and it being Publicly announced to inform ALL those involved in Auctions. Not just this one. This is the first time since I've been on EMC that ICC (aka GCJ) or Justin has not announced something of this importance PERSONALLY!

Sorry, but I find this a little unsettling as I am a union rep in real life. ;)
    butters89, jlopez24 and margaritte like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.