[Auction] XP Grinder - (1 Spider, 2 skeleton, 2 zombie)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by SephirothWS, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woah, you guys have alot of rupees. I only have 80. (well, I do buy lots of stuff) Anyways, couldn't you just turn on monsters for your res and make your own XP grinder?
  2. We have no control of Mobs in town as I know of. If that was the case I would almost never have to go to the wild. Just to mine ores would be it, I think... or to sight see a little. ;)
    SephirothWS likes this.
  3. If we did have control of mobs in town, ... I would have one of my residences have a huge mob grinder underground. ... but then it would cause problems because ... probably a lot of people would do the same.

As a reminder, AlexChance is in the lead with 95k and 21 hours, 15 minutes until auction end (Unless someone else bids).
  4. Not to mention the increased lag to ALL the servers. ;)
  5. Thanks for clearing this up, Jeremy. I know that a lot of people (including me) were pretty confused regarding the multiple opinions on the subject. I'm just glad that we can bid again.
  6. Sorry if anyone got confused by MY statement that we decided to not allow them - I never intended for it to be meant current auctions would be cancelled, as when we previously disallowed auctions all together current ones was allowed to continue, and knew that would be the same policy, just kinda expected others to expect that too.
  7. Well. Time to step up. 105k for me.
  8. High bidders
  9. Wow, Seph, Why you selling this. What about the Enchanted Items Buissiness?
  10. That it sure a darn lot of rupees going around.
  11. Still going to be doing it.
  12. Don't tell him seph the secret
  13. In pm not on local
  14. Will not, 621. Will not.

I've got several other things planned as well, on various other servers too.
  15. Who all knows about this area seph?
  16. Quick Question: Can you clarify that this is NOT on smp2?
  17. As I have said in the original post, only 1 other, and I will not disclose this information except to the auction winner.

As I have told others who have contacted me with similar questions, I will not clarify anything like this.
  18. Oh, sorry.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.