[AUCTION] Unused Pot of Gold

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by 607, Mar 17, 2016.

?

Do you vote for government/president selection? (if you know what I mean)

Yes. 4 vote(s) 19.0%
No, I'm not allowed. 15 vote(s) 71.4%
No, but I could. 2 vote(s) 9.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. At the time this post was made, the current Pot of Gold promo was NOT active, therefore this auction is indeed valid (but just barely). Thanks all :)

*edit - 607 did not have any knowledge that the promo would run again this year - therefore it would be unfair to shut his auction down for something that hadn't even happened yet.
    607, FDNY21, ShelLuser and 4 others like this.
  2. I still want it but go buy new ones!
  3. Is outbidding yourself and postponing the end of an auction even legal? I mean, if someone regrets their bid they could do this indefinitely until someone outbids them. Can someone from the staff/contribution team give his opinion here? That sounds like an awful loophole on the auction system.
    *I don't usually post on people's auctions unless it's important and related to the auction itself, but honestly this auction is pretty much over now :confused:
    607 likes this.
  4. I once did this (outbid myself because the hoster deserved the extra money IMO) and Breezy clearly stated that he was going to allow it that time because of the circumstances. So... This is not an official verdict but to my knowledge staff can (and will!) rule against it if you abuse it.

Alas; might be best to move that discussion somewhere else and keep this thread clean.

Current auction status

Legit auction for an unused pot of gold promo. (see Eviltoade's ruling here).
    Current bid sits at 30k made by Gladranger7 (here).
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  5. would u mind not bumping this? I wanna win! :p
  6. That's not how it works. Please only post on an auction thread if you're bidding, check the auction rules.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. (sorry for posting kind of irrelevant posts in an auction)
    You just bumped it yourself, lol
  8. oh...well u just posted and and u rnt bidding
  9. He's informing you of auction rules.
    ShelLuser and FDNY21 like this.
  10. I know this may get me banned, but this auction is a hot mess!
    BitcoinDigger, 607, ShelLuser and 5 others like this.
  11. Hahaha, I love it!

I actually think this went kind of well for the confusion that was going on. Thanks for letting it going on, next year, I'll either do it a bit earlier or a bit later in the month, and if the former, make it clear in the OP that the promo might be rereleased :)

Anyway, gladranger7, I don't think you have to worry about bumps, as I doubt anyone would outbid you while the promo is sold for 15k :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. You've won :) Do you want to pick it up, get it delivered, or have it mailed?
  13. sorry was busy would u mail plz and how much do I owe u?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.