Auction: Random Promo stuff! 1r Min bid!!!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Sgt_Pepper4, Jun 7, 2015.

?

What color should the sky be?

red 4 vote(s) 8.3%
orange 0 vote(s) 0.0%
yellow 2 vote(s) 4.2%
green 1 vote(s) 2.1%
blue 16 vote(s) 33.3%
violet 5 vote(s) 10.4%
invisible 20 vote(s) 41.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Items: 4 vault vouchers, 11 stable vouchers, 1 stack of dragon stone fragments 5 stacks of cupid's arrows, 5 stacks of shiny flesh,
    Starting Bid: 1r
    Minimum Bid Increase: 1r
    Auction Ending Time: 60 Hours after valid bid
    Items Location: SMP 8 at /v Sgt_Pepper4
    Payment and Pickup Instructions: Payment due within 48 hours of close of auction. Preview Signs are at the Item Location so you can verify that all the items are indeed there and the auction is legitimate. When you win the auction AND I receive payment, I will put up access signs and you can pickup whenever you want at your convenience. That way we wont have to wait until both of us are signed in to complete the deal and you can get your stuff faster :).
    Below is the image of one of the chests that is at the Item Location. Let me know if there's questions.
    NOTE: Auction rules do NOT allow cancellation of your bid. So there is no issues, please make sure you can bid before placing your bid. ALL BIDS ARE BINDING.
    Have fun! [Free market rules!] Enjoy!
    Dont forget you can outbid your foes by 1r if things get rough! Capture.JPG
  2. Well I guess since this is a small quantity of stuff I dont have to tell everyone to go check it out lol. I've got the screenshot in the auction to prove I got the stuff. Oh well. I guess this is the first bump issued.
    Bump!!!
  3. Another bump!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.