Auction, Enderdragon Egg (SMP3)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Zabriel, Feb 24, 2012.

1. I am thinking of selling one, prob smp1 :D, seeing as I payed for that one myself :)
  2. Hmmm.. lol just noticed that you're right about the time I bid... dunno why I lost really. No hard feelings... I'll wait for the next one to come around.
    BloodDisciple likes this.
  3. When the auction ended, the time stated for NurglesRott's bid was :46, and now it's :45, not sure how this happened, but sorry to say, the egg is already sold.
  4. Like I said, it's fine. I didn't think I won when it ended... didn't even notice the time until blood pointed it out.
  5. Ok, I am starting an auction then for you Nurgles, :)
    It is for the smp1 egg :D

Ok here it is :D http://empireminecraft.com/threads/auction-smp1-dragon-egg.4478/
    NurglesRott likes this.
  6. Richard, you're alive! Rene is a bit let down about you leaving w/o saying goodbye. He had to do the server residences all over by himself. reply to him will ya.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  7. Haha gta. It's not just a dragon egg to me. It's our dragon egg, it's smp3s and it belongs to stay there. People can kill the dragon as many times as they want but they can't take the title of first egg
  8. I've been helping Rene, Tim! D: He hasn't been ALL on his own :p But he is feeling a bit let down, I agree :(
    ISMOOCH likes this.