Auction, Enderdragon Egg (SMP3)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Zabriel, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Do not spam this thread with drama between players again or the auction will have to be closed.
    apamment and shaunwhite1982 like this.
  2. ok so im out but will they spawn dragon eggs?
  3. This is from the Launch of smp6! article on the main page.
  4. Without disclosing any information or details, I can put people's mind at ease and I verify nurglesrott has indeed more than sufficient funds to cover their bid. If you need someone to oversee and ensure safe transfer when the time comes let me know, I'm happy to be a look out. :)

Happy bidding everyone.
    hayleycolgan and NurglesRott like this.
  5. Thanks shaun, might just need to have a safe transfer once the auction's up.

Less than 24hours remaining... Current bid at 110k.
  6. Whats the issued time left on it Zab? I mean, no shady numbers, exactly when does it end? I need to consider my bid (Weather im in or not)

If its held true, then the auction ends at 9:45 PM. (Atleast on my EMC clock) So.. Ill be there to see what goes down

And on this, I was told by a mod that he did not have enough funds, and thats why I grew so suspicious. For however possible ways he did, he made the money, so my case is dropped :p
  7. Time zones give me headaches, but just note auction ends in 3hours and 30mins from this post.
  8. And the winer is...
  9. This is funny =D
  10. So expensive!
  11. 110k, and 5 rupees :D
  12. I am thinking if i should bid ._.
  13. LOL hope that's not a real bid jack. :p
  14. 111K Just in case :p
  15. 113K Its 9:45 CST
  16. You win i think