Auction, Enderdragon Egg (SMP3)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Zabriel, Feb 24, 2012.

1. 14200 JUST in cas
  2. No he wpn alredy
  3. playing for 3 days and you have 113k rupees impossible
  4. Hes just an alt of me, I needed to make sure I had a few people going
  5. :( LOL maaaaan... hope you can't pay. :p

Should have just jumped up a few grand to be safe, but was getting kinda rich for my blood too. I guess I'll wait till the next auction.
  6. Seeing as I cant outbid a won auon, im at 13k correct?
  7. 115,718 rupees
  8. Its over lol
  9. Judging by the time posted, Phoc has the highest bid of 113k, followed by jackomighty with 112k.
  10. pffft doesn't want to take the highest money I see how it is :(
  11. Lol, what if phoc cant pay? ;D (hes me :D) Lol Ill do 113k, unless you let phoc slide
  12. @Skilled_Creeper, Sorry, just following the rules.

@jackomighty You are Phoc?
  13. LOL well now that it's over, here you go jack... enjoy! :D
    Hope I get my SMP2 egg someday! balance.png
  14. I am! Lol my bro got a bit click happy and bid 113

So nurgles, how did you get so much? I heard you only had 20k at the start ;D
  15. Going for 110k and now increasing by 1000 XD U guys know how it works. This is a damn expansive lottery you play there XD

(with lottery I mean, everyone dedicated will propbably not stop bidding until auction is over if bid just go 1k up. So the winner is who last bids by chance XD)
  16. I is confused
  17. Lol well, :p I still think anyone who abused the glitch should be perma ban :p And since I won, I dont care anymore lol, but I had a fair reason for suspicion, seeing as you were ban for using a glitch. But it looks to me as your got it lagitimately, and I appologize for accusing you, I had no evidence, just worry that I was being taken advantage of. I really am deeply sorry, and hope that there isnt quarrely between us =D
  18. Wtf just happened? E had an audition for a useless item that will soon become less rare, mods giving people info about other peoples financial standings, multiple people not getting banned do dupe glitching, admitted money laundering, and alter egos.

I don't know whether to be confused, outraged, shocked, or indifferent.

-Mike
  19. I wonder what it would earn to sell the SMP1 and SMP2 dragon egg, housed at The Dragonia Hotel (Utopia 5003) XD

(not that i am, just curious)