[AUCTION] An Esteemed Collection

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by 72Volt, Aug 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fine then lol. 80k
  2. Enjoy your rares.. :C

I can totally afford to beat that bid, and I would otherwise.. But I have a project to build that's taking my cash away like a sinkhole so congratulations XD
  3. Bump. Why? Because I want more people to notice this post, meaning an increased chance someone will bid higher than 91k, meaning I get more money. I am bumping in my own self-interest, and acting in my own self-interest benefits society as a whole, even if I did not start out with any benevolent intentions. Why do you care about my justifications for bumping this, anyway? We're all allowed one bump, each several hours between. Why you judging me? Don't hate me cus u ain't me #swag

jack, pls make countdown timer to end of auction, if you decide against it, I respect your decision.
    also, I had no sleep last night, I was shivering a bit, but I'm not anymore, so it's all good, and I've been oversleeping 33% over the length a teenager has meant to be sleeping, so it's cool, I can miss a night, whatever part of my body is responsible for sleep needs a day off anyway
  4. Bump, just out of a shower, much more chilled. :cool:
  5. why not just give it away in a Going away drop party, why do u need 95k if you are going away?
  6. Read the first post
  7. The cause will become clear in time :)
    trent948 likes this.
  8. I think I can guess, a 100k give away?
  9. Bump, around 15 minutes to the end of the auction, if you're interested, BID NOW! :D
  10. Yay I win =D
  11. 91k for that stuff, wow congrats ntm1999
  12. Paid. Where's pickup?
  13. I am setting up pickup right now on 9240!
  14. Why do you need the rupees?
  15. It will become clear soon.
  16. He will proubly do a 300k give away
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.