[Auction] 6 DC's of Logs (One of every wood)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by CamoShark, Jul 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *laughs... really? odd number... 34,666
  2. And then you run into the auction you know you shouldn't bid on... (famous last words).

46,789r
    Phelps4 likes this.
  3. Okies. 82k
  4. I've just been informed that jay25000 is permanently banned from EMC and therefore cannot make any bids as per the rules:

You may not bid on an auction if you are currently permbanned. Temporarily banned players are still allowed to bid on auctions.

As such all his bids are invalid.

Because of that I request the Auction be reset back to the bid of 46,789r which was the price before Jay started to violate the rules.

Because this would also negatively affect the hoster of this auction I'd immediately raise the initial bid to 55k which is even more than I originally counter bidded.

Posts also reported to get a mod to look into this.
    Chocolate800 and Phelps4 like this.
  5. Agreed. Jay25000's bids are invalid and ShelLuser would not have needed to bid further. The current bid is with ShelLuser at 46789.

In addition, there are 48 hours remaining on the auction from THIS point in time (not Shel's bid). There is no need to change the starting bid, no one else may have bid and the 48 hours gives people time to increase beyond.

Any further bids from Jay250000 should be ignored.
    Phelps4 and ShelLuser like this.
  6. As promised: 55k
    Silken_thread and Phelps4 like this.
  7. Although double bidding would normally not be allowed I will let Shel's bid of 55k stand as it has no effect other than to make him pay more and is a nice gesture. :)
    Jstclair41 and Phelps4 like this.
  8. So the auction is resuming from 55k?
    ShelLuser likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.