[Auction] 1 Dragon Egg (completed)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Spyrovsgnorg, Jun 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nevermind. Didn't see the second page.. lol
  2. bump plz vote doods it will make me happy plz plz plz doods
  3. here ya go dood
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  4. There is a 3 hour bump rule. Please do not illegally bump.
    FDNY21 and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  5. bump its still really cheap doods do this for SSundee jk happy bidding
  6. Let's leave the bump moderation to staff? After all it's their job, not ours, you don't have to correct the guy on every post he makes
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  7. You are right, I don't have to, but he made the mistake several times and seemed to miss the other heads up. If you want to bother staff with trivial (compared to real reports) tasks such as this, then you can go ahead and do that. But I am not going to do that unless it is necessary. We are a civilized community, and a community can directly work together to enlighten and help each other.

If my neighbor's dog gets into my garden a few times, I will go to them personally to bring up the issue. I don't need to go straight to the police, that would be rather drastic considering the situation. Now, if the neighbor doesn't do anything and it keeps happening, then I need outside help.
  8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95SYdjRVCR0
  9. Actually what I meant was ignore because it's not effecting anyone, if it was a real issue staff would intervene. If anything the last thing I would say is to tell a staff member instead of tell the guy yourself. Nice essay, but I'm afraid it has no effect considering you completely misunderstood what I said.
  10. I would rather set him straight in the beginning instead of see a constant habit of breaking the rules down the line. Now, if you think ignoring it is a good solution, cool. I would request that in the future, you ignore us people trying to help him as well. It should be just as easy, or easier, than what you suggest to us.
  11. Haha, you're really taking this hard aren't you? If you can read, which I'm pretty sure you can, SkyDragon already gave him a clear warning, so there's absolutely no reason for you to chip in and give him another. If he was going to obey the rule, he would have. If he doesn't, then no need to keep warning him whenever he's already gotten the warning he deserved.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.