...As Foretold in the "second coming of the Pantaloons"

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Grimm_Pantalones, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Soon to be opened, is the 2nd major location of Pants&Co!
    While Pants&Co offers many services from racketeering, fractional ownership investment opportunities, Residence demolition, limited catastrophe insurance, and many more...We've never forgotten our roots, and what made us the most popular service provider on EMC.
    • With The XL TRADE HALL we brought you vertically centralized mass villager trading opportunities.
    • With our Lava Landscaping and Deforestation service we fought to protect EMC from evil environmentalists and landscapers attempting to beautify lawns across town.
    • With our Pants&Co Affiliate program we brought many other providers unwillingly under the great shadow of pantaloons: as part of a long-term strategy to bring everybody under the control of The One Ring of Pyres.
    Now, We're proud to announce the upcoming addition of:
    The Tunnel of Trades and Travesties.

Whereas the XL Trade Hall provided diversified trading opportunities, we understand that people are happier if they don't have any choices to make. With this in mind we've reduced diversity: now villagers participating in the Pants&Co Labor Opportunity and Forced Educational Rehabilitation program will work 1 of 3 professions: Mason, Cleric, and Farmer.

While we'd like to the provide exact number of villagers involuntarily working 24hrs/day to convert your emeralds into useful materials: we couldn't find a villager willingly able to use a calculator.

Thus by rough guesswork done with dartboard, it should look like this:
    • 270 Masons
    • 270 Clerics
    • 270 Farmers
      *Note the number of farmers may be reduced and masons/clerics increased respectively based on demand
    What is the COST, you say?

Simple: 42k one-time payment and you'll receive a lifetime membership to all Pants&Co services.

Just type /Rpay Grimm_Pantalones 42000 Pants&Co Membership

After you're payment is received and processed, we'll send you a key to use for accessing our many locations; along with directions to their locations.

Note: Due to sheer volume of villagers max trades may not be available on all villagers initially, although I'm using multiple DCs of Emerald Blocks to help maximize the number that are.

Temporary Alternate Payment Methods:
    As this project requires the removal of a vast amount of stone material in the frontier, and I hate mining, I'll be willing to accept a combination of Emerald blocks and/or TNT|gunpowder as a substitute for rupees. TNT will naturally go to clearing the stone, and emeralds to get villagers to max.
    (If interested please contact Grimm_Pantalones directly in-game or in EMC forum DM for specifics).

**Location of the hall will be disclosed upon its grand opening.

Questions and Discussion are Welcome. Thank you for stopping by. :)

2. Made by Pants&Co is the new Made in China!
  3. I'm going to remember this one. :|
    UltiPig likes this.
  4. I think I've been here :p
    Grimm_Pantalones likes this.