Arminium, Wilderness Outpost!

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by samsimx, Feb 15, 2014.

1. oh really? wow i fell like an idiot, if your right.
  2. 2014-03-30_13.25.31.png

the start of my medival area. Barn will be changed with alternate mats later. starter home in middle of water converted into a small dark room mob grinder. thr plan of a large medival castle will be built in the spot where i'm standing at. :) oh yes there is activity out here :) this is for me the last week's worth of building.
    cadgamer101 and Elysphic like this.
  3. Looks nice Queendiva 1.

Just a note if you all are active out there and looking for new blood - rec someone be assigned to screening your recruitment thread. I know i applied close to two weeks ago along with 4 others. never got even a whisper of a reply. If you all are active out there & classify your outpost as open to all - a simple reply "your application is being reviewed and will contact you shortly or ... go pound sand" either or would probably have a significant impact on your recruiting. Of course if your outpost is now closed.. i suppose the current approach is working well enough.

I did take the time to pm the founder of your outpost as his by line said he'll not be around that much (even though i see him bounce through my server regularly). Asked if i should look else where if you weren't active, was told no i'd get a pm with coordinates... zzzzzzzzz (again that was over a week ago, guess i didn't make the cut)

Wish you all the best and I suppose i'll look in another direction for a home.

good luck
  4. I like to make the PM in waves, theres about 10 people per PM. Most of the time I am on my iPad so it's harder for me to do it, amd I get so many PMs I completely lost yours and a few others. It wouldve been fine for you to bump the pm / ask again. Sorry about this - if you are still interested I will send you the coords
    Elysphic likes this.
  5. a friend needs my help on smp9 so it might be a few days be4 i can get back to building.
  6. I'm still around-ish, when life allows for it.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  7. who built the pathway sitting in the air with the wheat farm and colourful roof at the end?
  8. That's mine.
  9. Its nice :D maybe some supports under it would make it even better! but i do love the design to it :)
  10. I died directly south of main town, in the river below a dirt platform area. If someone could grab my stuff that would be great!

EDIT: Nevermind
  11. Is the witch farm working right now?
  12. I've got a spot picked out for building on a plains island a bit north of spawn, it's flat and expansive, if anyone is interested I'd love to have you build a house out there :D Modern-themed preferably