Arminium, Wilderness Outpost!

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by samsimx, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Stephan9r9r has ton of iron! and i have a silk shovel i can put a chest for you
    vividOptimism likes this.
  2. @NZScruffy has to leave because he's a mod I believe.
  3. Kyle, he was never with us :p we talked in PM way back.
  4. finally made it out today, have set up camp in the swamp biome just abit northwest of main town area. would like to claim this swamp area to build a nice large building if no1 minds. :)
    vividOptimism likes this.
  5. I dont know if thats the swamp im building the witch farm in ill have to see.
    Also welcome queendiva1 to the outpost :)
  6. is the large square building thing the witch farm? if so no i'm in the smaller swamp area just north of that.
  7. possibly, if theres a large flat water perimeter thats the witch farm. and i was planning to build a base around so i just have to see where you are at. dont change any of your plans though cause we can work something out i have no problem moving
  8. ok good, i'm not in that area, all is good :) i'm the swamp biome just north of that 1
    samsimx likes this.
  9. Alright, is this outpost still alive? theres been like no activity.
  10. Theres a lot being done actually, just not in the main village. People have been expanding
  11. still accepting applications?
  12. of course
  13. Please accept mine :)
  14. alright, yea i just realized that. ive been away for a little while. I have a project that will be done soon. more info coming in a couple days.
  15. I have just filled out the application.
  16. I would like to see pictures before I join.
  17. Wither skelly item sorter seems to be broken.
  18. Probably overflowed?
    I can get on to fix soon
  19. alright yea i dont know whats going on, no items are flowing into the item sorter :confused: yet the chests arent full.
  20. Do you mean the hoppers at the "spawn plates"? They are not connected to the system yet If I'm right