Arminium, Wilderness Outpost!

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by samsimx, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Cchiarell6914 and RainbowChin like this.
  2. Looks nice. I have some red stained clay from a near by Mesa biome if you wanna use that
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  3. I will start work on a nether rail. Going on now if anyone wants to help :)
  4. I... did not get coords. :(
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  5. vividoptimism already started one :p
    vividOptimism likes this.
  6. Been digging, I need logs. I think I may run out. 3660 blocks out on the first leg.
  7. I can get logs in my way, how many do you need?
  8. if you see vividoptimism on or use his path thank him, he was very generous!
    Does anyone have a project they would like to start as our first community project?
  9. I may need a half stack. I've just made the turn and have 26 logs left. So I've used a little over half. I'll pm you the entrance coords
  10. A gold farm or a squid farm could be useful. A gold farm would take a few days, but a squid farm could be completed in a single day fairly easily.
  11. Could you send me the co-ords if you are at Mob Arena tomorrow? I would like to join the outpost and watch it progress.
  12. want to make a squid farm in that nearby desert?
    apply to the outpost and ill send coords!
  13. This is going to be great, only 3 people at the outpost atm and its already very fun. :D
    Btw, whats a squid farm? Why would we need endless ammounts of ink sacks. :confused:
  14. Villagers, and why not? :p
    bemvino87 likes this.
  15. Well I am at like there tomorrow! After i died twice in the nether -.-'
  16. Yeah, I also died in the Nether, not sure how... I'm gonna take a bit of a break just to work on my SMP3 shop but after that I will finish up my railway. I know another is already being built, but we could have like 1 for people going out there and another for coming back to avoid collisions; also one could be the "shipping" one, optimized for a train of chest carts for bringing large amounts of supplies to or from the outpost.
  17. Heading back to town for supplies. If anyone in this wild community could meet me with cobble and logs that would be great.
  18. where do ya need it?
  19. I'm in the tunnel heading back to town. Are you at the outpost or in town?
  20. i can be at either, preference which one?