(arm) Bobbing?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by ShelLuser, Nov 19, 2016.

?

View bobbing needs to be turned...

Poll closed Dec 19, 2016.
ON, bobbing FTW! 24 vote(s) 55.8%
OFF, I'm getting seasick! 13 vote(s) 30.2%
What the heck is bobbing? 5 vote(s) 11.6%
Other (please leave a comment below!) 1 vote(s) 2.3%
  1. When I first started playing Minecraft (December 2010), my laptop was pretty bad and couldn't run the game very well. My dad told me turn my graphics settings down to play it. I had no idea what render distance was (which was set to max) and didn't mess with it, so I figured turning bobbing off would help.

It obviously didn't help, and I found out about two months later that turning the render distance down to 'Medium' solved my framerate problem, but that's not the reason I turned it back on. I started watching YouTubers play the game more often about a month into owning Minecraft (I discovered it through a PaulSoaresJr tutorial video lol) and noticed they all had bobbing on - eventually, not seeing the bobbing while I was walking in the game looked horribly wrong to me. I turned it back on again.

And so I have never turned it off for anything besides PvP back when there was the whole craze over the Survival Games back in 2012.
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  2. 100% same