Are you ready for 1.9?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Ritunn, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Imagine losing that chest in lava while in 1.9 x'D
  2. I'll buy those off you. PM me
  3. Even if you 2 PvPers don't like the update there is still PvPers and non PvPers who do actually like the update.
    ESSELEM and samsimx like this.
  4. Name some PvPers, please.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  5. There's one guy named xXGodGqmer5471Xx on this other server I play on, and he likes 1.9 and he fight people every other day. HA!
    not really 1.9 sucks
    Dr_Chocolate14 likes this.
  6. I was about to quote this then I noticed the words "not really 1.9 sucks" in black. But anyways if you want to find PvPers who like th update just go to the Minecraft forums or look at YouTube comment sections. You're bound to find someone.
  7. I pulled some opinions off Xisuma's snapshot review (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVgddaL9_yY). These are ALL of the opinions people voiced on the snapshot down until where it says "view more." I didn't pick and choose which ones I quoted; they're all the raw quotes (It's YouTube, so expect profanity/stupidity. Actually, expect both.).

Eight out of nine opinions were negative. I think you might have found your one person who agrees that 1.9 changed PvP for the better.
    ESSELEM and Dr_Chocolate14 like this.
  8. All I hear is no Penguin at pvp events, therefore I'm good with it xD You win everything lol.

Also, you are literally quoting a total of 9 people. That's like going to a Chris Christie Rally and asking nine people who they're voting for, then saying that the next president will be Christie. And quite honestly, it's impossible to please everyone. So sometimes you have to piss a few people off (in this case a good bit considering how this issue is close to 50/50) in order to please the others. I will admit, I quite honestly like the pvp. EMC, Hy****l, and Mi*****x minigames/pvp are just spam clicking, and I'm not interested in getting into one of those pvp servers, I don't like tryhards or arrogant jerks, therefore I think it will provide a nice little twist to the whole pvp aspect on these servers minigames and arenas.
    Shadow_dcord likes this.
  9. If it's just spam clicking why are you unable to beat Penguin in a 1 vs 1?
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  10. Considering how I don't 1v1 Penguin, your "roast" is invalid.
  11. You can't just quote just 9 out of hundreds of comments and make a direct answer from that. I went to the video and there where a lot more than one person who actually like the update. As for spam clicking I don't care how much you PvPers love it, it's the most annoying and worst combat in a game I've ever seen. If you can't fight for more than 1min why do you even PvP. It's changing and all of us just gotta deal with it!
    Seanawesome14 likes this.
  12. Hehehehe, I actually feel a little bad for this ninja since you typed so much out xD
  13. That was not the intention of my post, sorry. What I was trying to say is why some people are better than others if it is just clicking the mouse. Surely, that wouldn't take any skill to click a button.
  14. It's not just clicking a mouse though. You got your pots and the fishing rod and don't forget the bow. (Never forget the bow) if it was just clicking a mouse I would never PvP.
  15. But even then, I manage to kill people using all three with only clicking. There is skill involved.
  16. I think anybody can kill someone with all 3 it's not all that difficult. Just plan out your attack.
  17. Yes, and that requires skill. PvP is not jsut chugging potions and clicking your mouse
  18. Planning out a attack doesn't really require skill, it requires strategic thinking. I mean if you can't plan out a attack then your likely going all out LEROOOOOORY JENKINS or just a noob.
    If you don't get the Leroy Jenkins thing then that's okay.