April Fool's Day

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by JesterTheCleric, Mar 24, 2014.

?

Is this a good sort of idea for April Fool's Day?

Yesh, totally! 12 vote(s) 50.0%
No way, Jose 3 vote(s) 12.5%
Maybe, IDK 9 vote(s) 37.5%
  1. Ok. I have no idea if this is a good idea. My friend once told me last year that when they opened their vault, for a moment they thought it said You have been cheated 10 rupees, not You have been charged 10 rupees. I personally think it would be slightly funny if that were to actually happen on April Fool's Day. You type in /vault, and it says you have been cheated 10 rupees, then a few minutes later you get the rupees back. when it gives you your money back, it says "If you need to open your vault, type /vault April1st" and it opens your vault charging you as normal. Idk if this is just me, but I would start to crack up. Maybe this is because I am an evil person at heart(my friend has told me this often), but who knows?

Sorry for taking up your time reading this if you think its a stupid idea, but thanks for hearing me out. :D:D:D

-Hermioneluvr
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. I think there could be something more worth it they can do. Making a subtle change to a message and adding a new command seems like a lot of trouble for this.
    A couple years ago, the staff disguised as mobs and ran around the town scaring people (I think that's what they did).
  3. It's the little things that counts :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. How about town is reset for a week, but then later restored to it's usual self..
  5. Since people want promotional items for every holiday, why not have a "Not Special Stone" or a "Not Special Cobblestone" renamed promotional item for the April 1st Holiday?
    PandasEatRamen and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. Eh. This was just a little idea i had
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. You mean like the Not Special Dirt promotion you could claim for a while?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Yes
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. That may be nice, but there could be like a promo like that, but on April Fool's Day when you get it you have it for 5 mins and then it disappears and reappears every 15 mins so you are always wondering where it went.
    OrangeDuck607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  10. All flags removed from all residences.. for exactly 24 hours. Let the havoc begin.
  11. I think the staff should say there is like a Sharpness X sword for april fools day, and when you type /promo Fool14
    There is a sword with Sharpness 1. Then afterwards they say "Oops, extra digit"
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Revert all residences on April 1, 11:59PM to the state they were on March 31, 11:59PM
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. pfft.. nah
  14. I forgot to add years. Reset residences to 2013
    supereskimo, Equinox_Boss and ISMOOCH like this.
  15. Thats the way.
  16. dont forget to add in that creepers are suddenly able to spawn in town, at any light level. \o.o/
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Everybody gets Admin flags on everybodies residence. Let the purge begin.
  18. hehehe more like "Let the Hunger Games Begin!!!"
    battmeghs and Equinox_Boss like this.
  19. Everyone can place TNT. /promo TNTFools automatically fills everyone's inventory with TNT, infinitely reusable. TNT flag, build flag, use flag, and firespread flag are automatically set true on all residences. Residence owners may choose only one to turn off during the duration of April Fool's Day. Watch them suffer.
    OrangeDuck607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  20. Why not just dinnerbone the website?