Applying for mod?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by LightrodSilver, Aug 16, 2014.

?

Is their a way.

Yes, their is. 24 vote(s) 88.9%
No, sadly their is not. 3 vote(s) 11.1%
  1. He was not being mean to you or to anything you said. He was just telling you something they look for. He use of the word "you" is being directed at everyone in general, not you specifically. I am not trying to be mean or anything, but it is grammar situations like that that the staff will want you to understand. If you (yes, specifically you) don't get the right message, you judgement in a situation can be very flawed.

I kind of agree with you that 100% perfect grammar is not necessary here. But I have to disagree with how you present your argument. You should always hold yourself to above average standards no matter what situation you are in. One reason is that people will automatically form a better opinion of you, which can only help you, unless you are trying to get people to form poor opinions of you. But more importantly, it shows that you respect the people around you. That is most definitely an aspect that the staff look for in potential mod candidates.
  2. A lot of staff commonly make grammar mistakes, but they've kept their position for almost 2 years. It helps your case, but it doesn't add to your maturity IMO.

This whole post has made no sense ._.
    princebee and kevdudeman like this.
  3. omg wy u so men to byte baite is amayzzzzeeng
  4. I'm not trying to be mean D: Bite is very cool but his grammar is kind of poor at times! So that's why I said it doesn't matter that much. No offence to bitemenow! :)
    boozle628, princebee and sambish20 like this.