Any steam players

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by TheCrimeLime, Dec 25, 2015.

1. I know a way that 100% works to play while your playing your games, it will still work for me to play them
  2. I'd never share my account information unless they're immediate family members. I'm sharing with _Ulti and he never gets on to play my 100+ games :p
  3. lol nice, I wish I could get GTA 5, ive always wanted to play it and nobody wants to share librarys with me ;-;
  4. You can't share GTA V because you need the game key

You can always play GTA: SA online multiplayer though, that's always fun
  5. Do you know if refunding games works? Because I bought a game that my computer cant run for some reason, and Im not able to play it
  6. Ive requested a refund on rust, but I have 5 hours gameplay and its been over their 14 day policy so I doubt ill be able to get my 20 dollars back
  7. Nope you won't, and you could have gotten RUST for much cheaper in the November Humble Bundle.

And isn't asking everyone to share a form of begging..?
  8. I bought rust a few months ago
  9. Then definitely no chance to refund, sadly. Has to be perfectly within the guidelines or it won't work, since Steam's support is notoriously horrible.
  10. I requested a refund on Resident Evil 6 and got my refund. It only took like 20 minutes but I didn't play the game at all
  11. How long did you have it for?
  12. I instantly requested the refund so probably like 30 seconds when I realized it wasn't Resident Evil 5 so I had the game for about 20 minutes until my refund went through
  13. Nice, I highly doubt Ill get my refund for my games, but its worth a shot, ill probably get my insurgency money back since I only have 47 minutes and I bought it yesterday
  14. Wow yall have so many games 0_o
    BlinkyBinky likes this.
  15. They declined rust but accepted insurgency for the refund
  16. Pretty easy when you only have to pay $5 for like 20 games when they're on sale

and congratulations on getting the refund!
    ReptilianCat likes this.
  17. Here's my library:

I like to categorize my games.
    607 and ReptilianCat like this.
  18. Is that VVVVVV game fun?
  19. It's a very fun game. Aside from the main gamemode, it has tons of other gamemodes to play including intermissions, time trials, etc. Also, it has a level editor.
    607 likes this.
  20. It looks pretty fun