Any steam players

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by TheCrimeLime, Dec 25, 2015.

1. I categorized my games until I had so many I just figured to just leave it there and use the search function. Steam skins are pretty cool to use btw, I use metro
  2. Got HurtWorld refunded! Another 20 dollars back :)
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  3. Here's mine.

You can also check my list HERE! or click on the signature below. VVV
    battmeghs likes this.
  4. actually?
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  5. I mean I don't have much but:

6. Nice guys!, I have 25 dollars pending into my account right now, and my hyperbeast is on the market for 13 dollars which will give me the 10 more dollars I need for gta 5! Wooo
    Salmatic likes this.
  7. heh, I never got into it :/ I play league much much more.
  8. I can download and play SMITE and join your guys clan, but what exactly is smite? Is it like dota 2?
  9. 1st time I played Smite I hated it so much but I only played it because my friends wanted me to, now I'm better than him and he never plays anymore.

I still hate the game so much but it's pretty fun
  10. It's like dota 2, league, and wow had a baby and it became a 3rd person moba
  11. If you don't believe me go check my profile. Right here. lol
  12. So it takes up to 7 days for the pending to go into my wallet ;-;
    GTA 5 goes off sale Jan 4
    december 29 + 7 (assuming it takes the full 7 days) January 5th

:(
  13. When I clicked here, next to my username,

it would show 7 days but under it, it showed 12 hours, which proved to be correct in my case. Try that.
  14. It says pending balance available within 24 hours... and if I hover above it says the 7 day thing
  15. I would reconsider getting GTA V anyway. Reviews are saying it's not as great as it was when it launched on multiplayer and hackers just spawn things in for people and ruin the game.

Your money is better spent IMO on smaller games that you'll enjoy just as much, like Besiege and Rocket League.
  16. Probably true, (I have besiege btw :p)
    I might get rocket league if I dont get my money in time for the sale, but Ive played gta 5 on playstation many times and its really fun, theres hackers in every game anyways. Ive been wanting to get gta 5 for quite a while anyways
  17. Most games have protection that VAC bans hackers. GTA V just doesn't have hacker defense. I strongly recommend Rocket League, though.
  18. GTA V is a bulky game, you should make sure you can even run it first.
  19. My pc so far has been able to run everything so far, Ive got an 860m, 16gb of ram, and an i7, ive seen videos of people playing it on max settings on my exact pc with the default ram (I upgraded mine).
    I actually also got rust to work after the declined my request to refund. I used to get 8 fps but since my ram upgrade I can actually up the graphics and have 60 fps :D