Anti-Griefing Update

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Some timers that are important in the nether if you are far out and don't have time for going all the way back to spawn then getting redstone then coming all the way back out. Especially since the nether is a dangerous place. I'm not saying that I having a problem with it but I know some people do, forgot their names though.
  2. I don't think block burning is consistent enough to be useful as a timer lol.
  3. Hmm.. haven't seen that as a much used timer. interesting idea.
    However. that uncommon use doesn't exactly outweigh the amount of griefing from fire. :) So I doubt it's enough to change this update. Furthermore, it's also not the only way to do a timer in the nether, so it's not like you don't have other options right?
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  4. What if I want to destroy an old house of mine quicky:confused:
  5. TNT? :p
  6. A mod reccomending tnt... You sir... You are in my sig nao!
    JeffreyLi2003 likes this.
  7. So, will chests ever be logged, so we can track chest thefts? I kow I could just lock all of them, but that gets pretty costly.
    battmeghs likes this.
  8. I think it would be fairly difficult to log items in chests. Logging blocks alone is often resource heavy, so logging all the placement and amounts of items in chests could cause a lot of server resources to be wasted.
    battmeghs likes this.
  9. I was thinking more along the lines of logging who has opened the chest, even if it's only for 3 days or so prior.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  10. We can't see the post in your sig though :p It's too low
  11. Say goodbye to griefers! :D Looks like they no longer have a place on the best server, Empire Minecraft.
  12. They never did have a place on EMC ;)
    607 and wisepsn like this.
  13. Well this update CONFIRMS they will never EVER have a place on EMC. :D
  14. Good to see we can build with significantly less fear!
    AlexChance likes this.
  15. Yey, now I can rest easily knowing my creations will be safer from fire and tools

Two years later I find this post, fix the grammar and colour it :D
    Sixteenth of December 2016
    Rhyblet and AlexC__ like this.
  16. Well, for starters, we'd all be a lot more productive( -computers). Without tech in general, we can say prices for stamps may go up... idk