Anti Bullying Poem Thrives!!!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ItsMeAubey, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Gah, teachers never understand
    All they've ever done for me is tell the person off. Yeah it stops for about a day but then it all comes back again, worse then before becuase "Oh? Going to tell your teacher friend, Alice? Go on, run and tell them!"

Nicknames suck as well, I've had several ones for several reasons
    My friends sometimes call me Foxxy (Not in a mean way)
    But others call me Foxxy Bingo.com
    Media and foxes -.-
    'What does the fox say?' doesnt really help either

My last name is the reason for the Fox jokes u.u
    Jimbonothing64 and Parkerjv9 like this.
  2. Bump for all the truth this poem contains
    I've never seen or heard bullying explained in such a way before
    But it works
    And harsh as it is, it gets the message across
  3. Bump
    This needs to be seen and shared!
    Olaf_C likes this.
  4. *voice breaking* so touching.
    ApeEmperor and Olaf_C like this.
  5. Bump. All 70000 members must watch this. I cried during the video and it was the most inspiring 7 minutes of my life.
    AliceF3 likes this.
  6. I don't think all 70000 members will watch the video but it so touching.
    ApeEmperor likes this.
  7. This must have more views than Gangnam style
    technologygeek likes this.
  8. Get people to put a link in their sig.
  9. To all of you people who say it moved you, can it move you right out of the room? :p

Sorry, had to. I think this video is definitely inspiring. I can't directly relate to it but I know people in real life who can. Worth the time watching :)
    Olaf_C likes this.
  10. Le Bump
    AliceF3 likes this.
  11. Bump. This must be seen for everyone.
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  12. Must bump
  13. Most of the people that bully dont even get what they are doing to the person that is getting bullied ( i have my experience of getting bullied) and when they realise that what they do is destroying the person he or she bullies, they finnaly stop, but way to late if you ask me.
    Another problem there is with the bullying is that there is just 1 person bullying and about 15 or more people stand around it and dont do anything about it, that makes the bullied person feel even worse because he thinks nobody cares about him, but in truth the people around him are scared of helping him because they will get bullied aswell than.

I hope that if somebody get's bullied right now and needs any advice please PM me so i can give you my opinion as a person that has overcome bulling (if you dont want to, than dont, it is youre live, youre desision)
  14. Wow. This video means a lot to me. Pulls up old memories I'd rather not share. :(