Anti Bullying Poem Thrives!!!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ItsMeAubey, Mar 9, 2013.

1. To This Day Project is a project based on a spoken word poem written by Shane Koyczan called “To This Day”, to further explore the profound and lasting impact that bullying can have on an individual.
    Schools and families are in desperate need of proper tools to confront this problem. We can give them a starting point… A message that will have a far reaching and long lasting effect in confronting bullying.
    Animators and motion artists brought their unique styles to 20 second segments that will thread into one fluid voice.
    This collaborative volunteer effort will demonstrate what a community of caring individuals are capable of when they come together.

Super easy! Just put this UserBar in your sig!

2. please, click this!
  3. I got this on facebook it is so amazing
  4. This has got to be one of the most nice things I have ever listened to .... I think I'm gonna cry : ' (
  5. That video, was an amazing piece of work, it really had me thinking throught the whole video.
    Pinkfoxk likes this.
  6. I don't think i've ever loved a video as much as I love this video.
    Olaf_C and technologygeek like this.
  7. everyone please watch the video! 7 and a half minutes of your time. come on. it would be AWESOME if everyone put a link to this thread in their sig.
  8. AGREED.
  9. OMG technology i'm putting in the link now this was the most inspirational video I have ever watched and now i'm crying!

P.S. come check out my shop it has more layers
  10. Bump for Mr.Geek ;)
    Pinkfoxk likes this.
  11. Wow... That video basically described my whole life, except for the beginning... But for the most part, it was like I was the one telling that story... I was really moved by this.
  12. Words are not enough to describe how amazing and true this video is. Truly something amazing and inspirational. Almost brought a tear to my eye.
    boozle628 likes this.
  13. I agree so much
  14. dang, that's deep...i'm kinda speechless really
  15. This is one of my favorite videos of all time. I don't think it would have been possible for them to do a better job making it. Simply beautiful.
  16. I am so glad that you posted this, I love this video
  17. That is way intense. Don't know what to say; but it moved me.
    technologygeek likes this.