Anti Bullying Poem Thrives!!!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ItsMeAubey, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Wow.....
    i was bullied all of elementry school, and attempted suicide twice. That video means alot to me
  2. Wow...
  3. ... well that just retold my short life (must share to everyone so maby they can learn about others pain for once)
    AliceF3 likes this.
  4. Please put links to this in ur sig
  5. This is one of my favorite videos :) I love it!
  6. Great. mind putting a link to it in ur sig? personally, this is he only utube i watch : )
    TheSkidz likes this.
  7. not at all :D
    technologygeek likes this.
  8. YES! MORE PEOPLE WITH LINKS MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
    TheSkidz likes this.
  9. Words to explain the truth and impact this video has, are non-existent. I think some kids in schools seem to take for granted the things they say, and don't think of the toll and pain it causes the people they pick on.
  10. I must agree. there are some people that just don't know. just don't. one guy drove me to learn jiu-jitsu, and now i am purple belt after 7 years of training. now, when someone tries to take a bite out of me, i just say "not a good idea." one guy tried to hit me with a rock; picked him up, put him down, armloc until a teacher came to help me. he was not hurt in the process.
    LEARN JIU-JITSU
  11. Took 8 years of Tae Kwon Do, sadly the skills I learned are fading and I'm losing the flexibility it gave me :/
  12. This video means a lot to me since I used to be make fun of and never be liked by anyone
  13. if you see this thread near the bottom of the active threads list, please bump it
  14. Pew pew (Word to you)
  15. Bump! Because I can :cool:
  16. I think everybody needs to see this. No matter whether they are the bully, or the victim. Everyone needs to see this. I actually started to cry upon watching this. This is the most beautiful thing I have seen and heard... Many of us have been pushed around and bullied, and many of us live with depression because of it... The world is a cruel place, but you know what? You made it through all of that. You are still here. And you are all beautiful, just as the video says. Just listen to it. Please.
    Nole972, technologygeek and TheSkidz like this.
  17. This video... it brought tears to my eyes, remembering some of the things ive been through and rethinking a lot that i know... This is by far one of the most amazing videos ever made and i thank you for showing it myself and to everyone in the forums.
    There is no icon or smiley face to express what i am felling right now
  18. If you are being bullied, best thing to do is stand up for yourself and don't let the bully get inside your head. Things get better after that.
  19. I should have viewed this video earlier. This video is great, it teaches everyone what an issue bullying is. This is incredibly inspiring, I'll never forget this video.