Anti Bullying Poem Thrives!!!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ItsMeAubey, Mar 9, 2013.

1. That video almost made me cry, I can't believe that that has happened to me but it moved me
  2. Welcome to the fourms :p
    technologygeek and princebee like this.
  3. The video is so sad but its true of what some people do to others :(
  4. I wish I saw this earlier, this is one of the most inspiring things I've ever seen
  5. This Needs to be seen by everyone! Bump When Possible!
    TheSkidz likes this.
  6. cool >;D
    TheSkidz likes this.
  7. Okay, That was...omg well omfg I have no idea what to say.
    TheSkidz likes this.
  8. that is... wow, I just cant describe whats going though my head right now
  9. That was so touching, I could feel it almost latch onto my heart and soul itself..
  10. Bump
    TheSkidz likes this.
  11. That was amazing. Thanks for sharing tht with all of us. I just emailed the link too over 200 friends and
    Family members. I recomend you do the same, through your shool email for example. Everyone deserves to see this, bully, victim, or none of the above.
    Olaf_C likes this.
  12. Wow... ok. everyone, can you please put a link to the front page of this thread in your sigs? it is insanely easy.
  13. This is so sad :(
  14. I must bump this
    technologygeek likes this.
  15. More Bumping. EVERYONE must see this.
    TheSkidz and AliceF3 like this.
  16. Um...
    I've been bullied a lot throughout my life, it started when I was young and continues even now
    Although it doesn't happen everyday of my life now, only every so often
    But even that is bad enough

I've decided to share my story

I don't really know where to start...
    Well, let's start at Primary School
    This little story here, is something that changed my entire life, It haunts me to this day. If the bullies run out of insults to hit me with, bring this up and get the whole school laughing.
    At the end of Primary school, the school hosts a big trip to London where we all sleep on the HMS Belfast and learn about war. The part we sleep at is at the bottom of the boat, there's a girls part and a boys part. There was nothing separating the two parts, it was just a wall with a massive hole in it. both the rooms were identical, a small block of toilets and bunk beds covering every available surface. You had to pick someone to be in a bunk bed with, so I chose my best friend Katie as my partner.
    We're both low in the pecking order, so we had to pick the last available bed. The bed right next to the door. The bed with all the staff. At that point I was already worried because I was with the teachers of all people, away from everyone else.
    It was about 2 days into the trip and we'd been to look around the boat and we'd all watched Oliver at the theater. Everything was going well until that night it all went downhill.
    It was the middle of the night, all the lights were off and there was no windows the let light in at all (since its underwater). The only light was a small dim one in the toilets. Because of my luck, I'd woke up in the middle of the night, needing to use the toilet. So I went but when I tried to find my bed, I lost my bearings completely and couldn't find it. Because it was right next to the boys part, I couldn't see and I walked right into the boys part... And I found a bed which I thought was mine, so I started to climb into it when I found there was a body in my bed. I instantly think the worse and angrily whisper at the person to get out of my bed. The person whispered back at me just as angrily as he pushed me off of the bed and kicked me away. I could tell by the voice that it was Jack, one of the biggest bullies in the school. Just by luck, I saw one of the teachers walking out of the toilets so I ran over to her and explained the situation. By this point, I was in tears and I was absolutely terrified. The teacher quickly calmed me down and walked me to my actual bed, I didn't believe her until I saw Katie sleeping in the bottom part. I cried myself to sleep that night and I hoped that it was just a bad dream, but the morning after was the worst day of my life.
    I got out of bed and heard everyone talking about 'the girl who pulled Jack out of his bed'.

Everyone.

Even the teachers. I was a joke.
    The rest of the trip was pure hell.
    Jack was slowly changing the story to make it seem like I did all sorts of sexual things to him. Of course everyone believed him. Nobody listened to me, the one telling the real side of the story.
    A few people didn't go on the trip, so when I went back to school everyone knew. Everyone in the school knew about me. Me.
    It's a bad feeling of doom. When everyone in school laughs at you. Points at you. Treats you like a circus act. Oh it's fine, she doesn't have feelings. Just a nobody.

That's my life changer. It haunts me everyday.
    Even now, doing my GCSEs, only a few listen to my part of the story.
    Jack is still here, spreading the story over school every so often.

In schools, they teach you about bullying
    What you should do if you see it
    What bullying is
    How it feels

They try to explain but they don't know
    They never know

"It makes people feel sad, don't do it. It's not very nice"

Yeah, nice attempt.
    It breaks people...
    It broke me, I'm just a small girl with a big heart.
    "Sad" is possibly the worst word to use for it, really
    Painful, stabbing, violent. More suitable words in my opinion

Some of you may think I'm overreacting, but you don't know what it's like until it happens to you
    You sit there and laugh at that quiet girl at the back of the class because everyone else is.
    "Look at her! Goody two shoes! Stupid! Ugly!"
    You laugh at her misery as she pushes through life, takes all the words thrown at her. She leaves with a broken soul. People break her.

Even now, people use me in insults towards other people
    Last week was the most recent
    One of the bullies, Nathan, was commenting on how 'immature' Jack (that Jack) was
    He said "God Jack you're so immature, even Alice is more mature then you!" as he turns and laughs at me, everyone else turns and laughs. They laugh, they don't try to stop me. and I don't try to stop them. I don't fight back because whats the point in fighting if they just push you back down again?

Why me?
    What have I done?
    I have manners
    I even hold doors open for people
    I protect the weak
    I do my work quietly

Why me?!
    I'm like everyone else
    Just a human
    They treat me like a freak
    I'm not a human
    I'm an 'Alice'
    What is that? An Alice?
    Everyone shouts and pushes her around and she just sits there and lets it happen. Watches the world pick on her for being different.

You don't know what it's like, until it happens
    It's painful

That's my story...
    I would add more, but I've wrote a massive wall of text

If anyone reads all of this, thank you...
    Thank you...
    It shows that at least someone cares
  17. Wow.. that Jack sounds like a real jerk ;)

I've never actually been bullied, so I don't know how you feel, but it sounds awful :(
  18. Wow. That is really sad. I mean I know how it feels. I was bullied during 2nd grade and 3rd grade. (Then we moved to a different state because For my Mom and Dad's work (They are docters). People pushed me and shoved me and I mostly just read a book or drew pictures on my own side of the bus with maybe 1 friend I had. It got really annoying and I tried to stand up to the teachers. But, hell they didn't do a thing. They just yawned and sent the other kid to the office with me. He kept on pinching me the whole time we were there I remember. Then At the end, the bad guy did some sort of a story and I got in trouble a lot and was not able to go to outside and play or do games in class for a whole week. So my Mom complained to the head of the school. So I got out of trouble but for the rest of 2nd and 3rd grade I had some weird nickname. Oh the horror :(
    Olaf_C, AliceF3 and TheSkidz like this.