[ANOTHER SUPPLY COMPANY] Order Bulk Items!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by kevdudeman, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Item: Orebuster

Amount: 1

Price: 20k

Deadline: Nope
  2. Both of you may buy the ore busters, but after that the price is -0 (consider those two on sale :p)

Pay 20k to me and I'll deliver it to an access chest within 6 hours of payment :)
  3. Cool :) Do tell me when I can pick it up
  4. Access chest set up :)
    kevdudeman likes this.
  5. 5 stacks of diamonds.
    Price: 16.5k
  6. Item: diamonds
    Amount: 2 stacks
    Price: 6.7k
    Deadline: 48 hours if possible, however, I am flexible.
  7. Item: Diamonds.

Amount: 3 stacks.

Price: 10,500 rupees.

Deadline: By Friday - only if possible!
  8. ORDER FORM

Item:Diamonds :D

Amount:2 stacks

Price:7000r

Deadline:N/A

I can pickup
  9. Alright, first 2 diamond orders (boozle and knight) will be completed by Thursday at this time, legend4 and redfire will be completed by Saturday at this time. Sorry for any delays, but this is a lot of diamonds hehe.

No more diamonds until those 4 orders are completed, following buyers! Thaaanks :)

Also, boozle and blackknight, the price listed was 3,500 when you both made your orders, not sure why both of your orders are lower :confused: if the small amount of rupees (1k more than boozle listed, 300 more than knight listed, I can simply cancel the orders and move on to others :))
  10. Alright, thank you, I will pay ASAP, and I appreciate how rapidly you are able to fill my order.
  11. Thank you so much and do i pay you when i pickup of now?
    Edit: or now
  12. Item: Lapiz
    Amount: 9 Stacks
    Price: 2,304 rupz
    Deadline: Whenever
    I'll pickup, just let me know when and where. Thanks!
  13. Just to confirm, this order is for the lapis item, right? If so, order accepted :)

I should be done in a few minutes, so pay and set up an access chest (at your first res, or any res you simply tell me to go to :))
  14. Chest has been set up at 16659 right at the spawn. All paid up, thank you!
    kevdudeman likes this.
  15. I'll be there in 4 hours, just need to schoollll.
  16. I'm not in 100% health, so I'm not going to be able to finish all if the orders, would the 4 of you accept a free 32 diamonds in return for leniency in canceling your order?
  17. Sorry to hear the news. I'll be more than happy to pay the 1.75k though. Get well soon!
  18. Item: Lapiz
    Amount: 27 Stacks
    Price: 6,912 rupz
    Deadline: Soon
    I'll pickup
  19. I'll take those diamonds if that offer is still on the table, and I hope you get well soon, as I am very much looking forward to doing more business with you in the future.

P.S. If the order IS canceled, I paid you 6.7k earlier, so could you just pay that back when you get the chance? Thanks.
  20. Thank you two :) the diamonds are indeed still on the table, and I will get them to you guys (free of charge :)) as soon as I'm online next. Also blackknight, I will be happy to pay the money back at that time as well, sorry for any inconvenience the lack of the $ may bring youuu. :)

I happen to have a lot of lapis, so I can easily set this chest up for you pretty soon, I'll make a post, wall, or convo whatevs when it is complete :)

EDIT: Look at all them :)'s.
    BlackKnight1021 and THE_LEGEND4 like this.