[ANOTHER SUPPLY COMPANY] Order Bulk Items!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by kevdudeman, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Order completed. Please make payment and pick up at 4299. :)
  2. Item: Lapis Blocks

Amount: 54 stacks

Price: 13,824r

Deadline: At least within a week
  3. Sorry, but I made it specific in the OP that the price is for lapis items. Order not accepted.
  4. the only items i know of for lapis is blocks. if you meant the base material for lapis then say that
  5. The name for is lapis luzili. The name for is lapis luzili block. I'm adding pictures to the OP anyway, but I figured I'd tell you that unless block is added, the shorter name means the base material.
  6. I believe at the time of this order the price for glass was 80r/stack - am I right? I'll also pick up the first half when I can :)
  7. I'm not actually sure when the price was changed. This is why I asked in the OP to state what the price would be, just so everything is clear if we change the price. If the 30r more per stack deters you from ordering, I'm sure we could go back to 80r per stack since it's a bulk order, and in doing so, we'd like to keep you as a future customer. In any case, one double chest of each is ready at 4299 for you (access for alexchance, and acinc :))
  8. Thank you! :)
  9. Paid and collected, thanks a lot. :)
  10. ATTENTION ALL!

If you make an order for looting III books between now, and July 29 at 12:00 AM (EST), each book will cost you a mere 999 rupees per book! Order a full double chest of them and I'll slice the price down to just 49,999 rupees for the double chest!

Thanks guys. :)
  11. Alright, the time period that I decided was my break is over, so just one of very few bumps for this thread. Just a note, sandstone has been removed because any sandstone I get, I'm keeping for a massive project, if that causes any problems, sorrrrry bout that :)
  12. What do you mean by "lapis items"?-
  13. I made it quite clear a few posts above you. By lapis items, I mean the item, not the block :)
  14. I'm not sure if this was asked/suggested, but any chance you could supply logs? :D
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  15. We don't officially sell logs, because they're just slightly not worth the time :(
    But as a one time transaction I'd be willing to sell you a DC of jungle logs for 4k :)
  16. Daww :( It's fine thanks :)
  17. Could you sell sticky pistons? I know they are not on the list, but just checking...
  18. I need a good reason to play again,so why not this?

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

excuse me
  19. Could I buy the orebuster?