Annoyances/Pet Peeves

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by oidgod, Aug 15, 2012.

1. That's why one would be lucky to live on a farm.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  2. I spent 700 dollars on my computer and it lags a little... but that's my problem. This is from '07 anyway. :rolleyes:
  3. But the downside is you might have bad Internet. :/
  4. My dad bought me this laptop it's only like 4 months old.
  5. Unless you had a satellite...:)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  6. lol i have a laptop (the one im using) and it has horrible internet and everything, from 2 years ago, and it can run that without lag. fine. gifs dont bother it. however videos on youtube do.
  7. then what do you do on a rainy day?!?!??!
    or cloudy day...
  8. Very true.
    RED_Spy1 likes this.
  9. you would sit thare yelling "I HATE THIS INTERNET"
    imBobertRobert and RED_Spy1 like this.
  10. I despise of my little brother.
    oidgod likes this.
  11. Y0u would hate what I am creating on my res in Utopia then. lol xD
    oidgod and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  12. Well for one thing it has become a VERY poorly made game, and of course, with it being the most popular game this gen, everyone talks about it. So in conclusion my problem with COD is this: It is a poorly made game that I don't want to hear people talk about all the time.
    imBobertRobert and RED_Spy1 like this.
  13. My dislikes.. People who are not honest, bad smells, dark chocolate, dirty fingernails, ugly shoes, raw onions, and an overload of garlic.
    snozles and sqiggleyjeff like this.
  14. imBobertRobert likes this.
  15. Well I managed to get ahold of wi-fi, and found this thread. All of that is true. Beggars, especally. yesterday day on SMP6, some person kept begging for rupees, claiming he only had 3. I don't see how you could spend so much, that's freaking neglegice. Even then, you don't deserve any rupees, anyway...
    Yeah, I do admit that gets VERY annoying, but it's better then the haters. Apologize for any grammar issues, using a iPad.
  16. And if one DID give that beggar rupees, he'd spend those just as fast.
  17. Exactly, you have an EMC spending problem when you run out. I gave the beggar 1 rupee, then when he said "serious!", I said, "Make it count.". I'm such a tightwad, I never dipped below 800R.
  18. Wow, he sounds ungrateful.
  19. I now! I gave him a fortune! All the things you can buy for 1R!!!
  20. It's an amazing amount! 1R! You could buy a ton of stuff with just 1R!