Annoyances/Pet Peeves

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by oidgod, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Thatswhyi dont putthwm in my sig!
  2. I just put my eggs there, and not put some overly annoying message. Also, I just put eggs and hatchies in.
    oidgod likes this.
  3. I remember you posting that exact paragraph in an earlier "Pet Peeves" thread. Haha

But yeah, Pretty much what Jack said, + Narcissistic people.
  4. i hate rupee beggars, i know hate is a strong word but i do for a reason. Long ago maybe 4 or so months i was new here and someone came into town chat offering a challenge you had to guess what number he had in mind between 1-100 and i guessed it perfectly i think it was 53 or something and so after winning he gave me 10k rupees as a prize as soon as i received it i was bombarded with people saying oh i should split it with them because they were only 5 numbers off so finally after 10 minutes of harassment from one player i said screw it and gave him 2.5k and then he starts to insult me with how im a cheapskate and a ripoff because i gave him only 1/4 of the prize instead of 1/2 i then replied with this. " I won it fare and square if you don't like what i gave you then too bad i had no obligation to give you any money and if you don't stop i will report you."
    hullmat991 likes this.
  5. If he was that noobish, you shouldn't have to had give him anything.
  6. he wasn't a noob in fact he was a 100 or so day player who just wanted money the player who was hosting the contests made a lot more and i saw him harassing other players that won for money because it wasn't fair that he couldn't win or something.
  7. I didn't mean noob as in newbie, I meant noob as someone being an overly annoying person. Just to clarify.
  8. ah i'm not much of a gamer and don't really understand half of the things people type
  9. "Noob" refers to an overly annoying person. If you're talking about a newbie, you'd say "newb". Again, just to clarify.
  10. Noob means a new person and/or a person with no knowledge of what he is doing.

Noob does not mean an annoying person.
    sqiggleyjeff likes this.
  11. Not exact, just similar. :p
  12. Lol. My brother, he classifies under all of those, ESPECIALLY dirty fingernails. [insert P.U. Smiley face here]
  13. How does your brother classify as a food?
  14. Umm, well you see, my name is foodenator...... He LOVES dark chocolate, onion rings, and is addicted to sour cream nd onion Pringles. Hmm. Idk about garlic tho.
  15. I hate pigs.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  16. I hate beggars. I can't stand it when people say " can someone please donate ______ rupees." That really ticks me off.
    I also hate caps and people that spam questions.
    Lastly, I hate people that don't have the common sense to read the guide.
  17. I hate it when people try to tutor me in things I already know. There were many other sources of my anger issues, but now there's just... let's see... carry the three, times it by... subtract doctors... AHA! 52
  18. so true.... so true
  19. I hate all Tomatos.
    *calls all bugs*
    I hope you can survive the night.
    yankees518 likes this.