[Animation] What if the EMC Staff...

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Caeyde, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Look Alice finally drew something!

Finally finished trying to juggle art and college, so I should be a lil more active on this lil project of mine now c:

Ignore the lines and messiness of the dragon, Im working on it, but the if I tried to clean it up, I wouldn't get it posted today! Both drawings are planned to be the "profile images", but I know that Jack's is going to need a lot of work.... He's hard to draw a big page for him, since he's so...simple xD
    I can draw the lovely Krys with her wings spread though, that isn't a problem at all :p

Hoping to get Kryssy done by.... Im not sure, but it's definitely going to take the rest of today and maybe another day after that.... But I'll get it done, after I sort out those difficult wings, and that tail, ugh! xD

2. That looks quite promising!
    Please don't keep us waiting another year before some actual progress :3

ShelLuser, Palmsugar and AliceTheFox like this.
  3. I won't, don't worry! :p
    ShelLuser, Palmsugar and 607 like this.
  4. Simon we shall take out the Dalek Army together with my Arsenal of Infinty rings nothing can stop us With the power of the mighty HOOK may the evil duck army and the puny Sock puppets and finally the chinny chin chin pigs on rainbow
  5. Update?

I /almost/ finished the drawing of Jack and the drawing of Krys has had a lot done on it. However, Im not sure if/when I'll be able to post them...
    A few days ago my 3DS stopped working. It comes on for a second before crashing and turning itself off. It has been dropped a lot, and it has many cracks in the casing, so this is no surprise to me. I can always use my sister's 3Ds to draw on, but all of the other art I had for the series is probably gone.... I still have my DSi, so I can do animations, but there's little I can do as far as drawings go....

Thanks for the support guys, I'll try to get a few little animations out, I'm just a little stressed at the moment

If anyone has any idea of how to help, it's all the top screen. My 3DS will turn on fine when the screen is down/low, but as the screen opens to about..75% open, it turns itself off.... Thanks in advance
    ShelLuser, Palmsugar and 607 like this.
  6. "It turns itself off"? Sigh... technology nowadays just does whatever it wants... :rolleyes:
    Seriously though, I think it's quite stupid if it turns itself off.
    I don't think I have any idea what to do about it, though. Perhaps try talking to it? Nah, that provably won't work...
    ShelLuser and AliceTheFox like this.
  7. It's supposed to happen, it'll come back in a few months to a few years :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. Yeah maybe, I remember this when I used to play with my old account, didnt this start like 3 years ago lol
  9. Currently working on an animation actually, dont be so quick to assume things :p
    Just had a competition and college projects to finish~
    607 likes this.
  10. Yay
  11. You're certainly right, you are evil.... and i have proof... xD