An honest question for the SMP9 East Wild Camps.

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Mrlegitislegit, Sep 3, 2014.

1. :L Why must the community do this, we all are here to have a great time! If your just going to sit there bickering back and forth I see no point in it... This is simply a game we all got to enjoy and we all came to EMC because it is an awesome server that isn't suppost to have D:! So, why do outposts just not get along...
  2. they normally do ted, winterfell always got along. this is the reason i didnt want winterfell joining the nr or anything to do with that area. they just cant co-exist peacefully
  3. Oh my god, winterfell was such an amazing place! I do agree with them not joining the nr. All that happens is they just cause drama >.> Also, maybe one day me and you go see winterfell again :O
  4. :p i still go by there sometimes it keeps getting griefed tho so it makes me sad and then i spend time fixing it
  5. D: Do you report the griefings atleast?
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  6. Can this thread be closed please?
  7. Why? It did nothing wrong.
    607 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  8. Nevermind then.
  9. Okay? I feel like you should have a reason to request a thread to be closed.
    607 and herocrafter2912 like this.
  10. No no no, its fine, I'll just un-watch it... I never did like this subject in the first place... Especially since its directed towards the East Wild, not just the Wild in general...
  11. Well to be honest, it could be directed towards the entire wild in general, but still only apply to the East Wild. The rest of the outposts on EMC don't really have issues like the East Wild ones do. As someone from the inside, you can't clearly see the overall ridiculousness of the behavior of the East Wild. It is like watching two people fight over the last piece of cake. The two people fighting feel that their cause is justified, but everyone else looks at them like "It is a piece of freakin cake..."
    mba2012, Saint311, PenguinDJ and 3 others like this.
  12. Probably because the rest of the wild doesn't have this problem. Just because you don't like someone calling a group out doesn't mean its wrong.
    herocrafter2912, 607 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  13. I sorta feel bad. All the current problems in the East Wild are as a result of nations which are descendents of the New Republic, which I created. So, here's what I have to say to put this right.

Kitten, I do not believe that the Empire Minecraft servers give you sufficient freedom to pursue what you want in Minecraft. You're obviously more interested in the political/international relations side of things, which emulate real life, but of course one is unable to fully get into that if you play on a server where things like war, being unfairly critical of people, etc., is banned.

The result is that you are conflicting with people who have a different play style, who want to go into the wild and play within the constraints which EMC provides, whereas you want to play outside of those constraints. EMC is not the right place for you to play Minecraft.

I will be contacting you about an alternative server, one which I now play on, which will provide you nearly limitless freedom to play Minecraft the way you want to play it.
    I don't want to seem like I'm 'recruiting' or advertising, but it quite frankly is necessary. The way you play does not benefit EMC, and the resulting conflict does not benefit you. It is a mutually disadvantageous relationship, and for the good of everyone, I believe you would be put to better use as part of this alternative server.

Now, of course, I see from the way you talk that you tend to cause conflicts and stuff. I don't think that bans from EMC will help you learn to be nicer, because they don't teach you real consequences, but in this server I speak of, if you get into a conflict, you can be imprisoned by fellow players and rendered unable to play.

I will get in touch soon.
    (Note to those criticizing me of recruitment or advertising: this is necessary for the good of Kitten, the East Wild and EMC as a whole. Everyone will benefit, and it is, at the end of the day, Kitten's choice. I hope this works out.)
    Kephras, 607, mba2012 and 4 others like this.
  14. This type of advertizing I will condone on this one occasion. Thank you Volt.
    607, PenguinDJ and jkjkjk182 like this.
  15. I never said it was wrong, I said I didn't like it. Can we end this conversation between you and me? I dont want to talk anymore.
    607 likes this.
  16. I don't mean to be sassy or anything, but you are the one continuing to reply to his thread. If you don't want the conversation to go on any longer, then don't reply to his posts. Asking him to not reply to content in his thread is not the way to go about it.
    607 and PenguinDJ like this.
  17. Was slightly panicking thinking I was in trouble for advertising, but now I'm relieved.
    No problem Krys! :D
    607 likes this.