An apology and final letter.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Windylava, Jun 22, 2016.

1. ^
    Also, I'm old, and I wasn't aware that you could silence other people simply by typing '/thread'. Seems like a jerk move, though, to tell someone that they shouldn't get upset about others reactions, then post a passive aggressive note, upset that people aren't reacting how you'd like. Might be time to take a break from the keyboard.
  2. Don't you dare be leaving your bad behind mister
  3. I enjoyed playing with ya and wished I had spend more time doing so. I know where you're coming from, I was in that sort of a place once a well, and a parting piece of advice: Don't be afraid to take things a little less seriously. You really *can* have your cake and eat it too, with the right attitude. Take care and good luck figuring things out!

You should let Equable stick all your valuables in storage for you on one of his resses, so they don't get lost if you go derelict.
    SSRCMegaMall, jkjkjk182, 607 and 5 others like this.
  4. I don't think you should be upset just because people disliked your suggestion.

On the other hand, I think ElecticSparx is being unreasonable thinking that he can end a thread with /thread lol.
  5. Especially when it is not at all clear how many really disliked the suggestion and how many just misunderstood it for "being able to insult others" or "to be able to start and post to threads with inappropriate topics".

But yes, it is nonetheless frustrating to be confronted with that much negativity.

Currently it seems that there is a chance that we could get something in the direction of what is suggested.
    SSRCMegaMall, 607 and ShelLuser like this.
  6. R.I.P
    I never knew you, but you will be remembered through out the Empire Community.
    Full stop :(
    SirGem, SSRCMegaMall and ShelLuser like this.