AMA - We3 is Getting Close to Nine Years!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by We3_MPO, Dec 12, 2023.

?

How familiar are you with me?

Poll closed Jan 2, 2024.
Not at all 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I've heard of you. 2 vote(s) 28.6%
I've interacted with you maybe a few times. 1 vote(s) 14.3%
I've interacted with you on a regular basis. 4 vote(s) 57.1%
  1. On January 2, 2015, I first joined as We3Mosses. I got confused for about two weeks then came back, and I've remained since apart from one brief hiatus in May 2017 then leaving indefinitely in July 2018. I co-founded the MPO with AnimalGirl120, BreezyMan and zBugle during my time here.

It's been so close to nine years now! Wow! I can hardly believe it. Also, thanks to KatydidBuild for the idea of doing an AMA! She's quite the inspiration for our community.

Anyways, you can Ask Me Anything (as long as it follows the rules, of course)! If I don't know the answer and/or don't feel comfortable answering, I'll simply decline to answer. Nonetheless, I'll try to answer somehow regardless as long as it follows the rules.
  2. Hey congrats!!!
    My question is what is what will you remember from your past from EMC?
    fadedmartian and We3_MPO like this.
  3. Heya We3, congrats on the big 9.

Question I always ask, whats your favorite song or group? ...
  4. Definitely the Minecraft Paradise Outpost. It's what kept me around for that messy first half of 2018 and what gave me motivation to stay after my friends ended up not joining like expected.

I generally have a positive view of 2010s pop, but 2020s pop hasn't really been that great for the most part (with a couple exceptions). For rock, whether I like it or not is a coin toss. Although I still like and dislike something from every genre and era, even if one tendency is more common. My favorite music artists are Johnny Orlando, Joywave, Karmin, Max and Harvey, Thirty Seconds to Mars and Troye Sivan (although Johnny Orlando is my single favorite celebrity because of his remarkable kindness and modesty and unwavering support for good causes as well).
    fadedmartian likes this.
  5. How did you start playing minecraft?
  6. One of my cousins introduced me to it when I was 11, and I gradually gained interest. I first installed it on June 6, 2014.
    fadedmartian and Fred_TWK like this.
  7. What was your first EMC house like?
  8. Crazy. It was a messy little hut in an artificial mushroom fields. I eventually reset the residence to build something nicer (which wasn't my first time doing so).
    fadedmartian and LindenNZ like this.
  9. It's officially my ninth EMC anniversary! That's just one more year before I'll reach the double digits! (Yes, it is today; We3_10AC just joined very late on January 2, 2015.)
    fadedmartian, Fred_TWK and TECtock like this.
  10. congrats on the 9 years! :)

what is your favorite EMC holiday event/ promo?
    We3_MPO likes this.
  11. do u stil have your first minecraft workd i sadly lost it basicly ij my first minecraft world i never actualy moved only by creeper and zombies the point was before minecraft i used to play flash games that 99% of the time used arow Keys for efry ting never played a good game like mine craft so in the time span of a hour or 2 i kept respawning and die ing in the nigt i actulay fisted my nabour since hé had tech exspiriens the point is i dint know how to google stuf so i learned how to move and i created a New workd called daanhu but in that world i did have the genius tactical idea of walking 20 blocks and than just tutning walking until i got bored again and turn a difrent sided u dont wana know how many sircles i walked becouse i found a Village the Village located 200 to 400 blocks from spawn and i walked 1 hour or somting close to thag to get to that Village
    than i dit a ton of stuf that god has forbiden placing blocks instead of putting them in q chest
    i spent a ton of time getting materials since i dint wana go outside becouse of the mobs at that time i dit have waht dit feel like a 100%die chance but that aside do u have weart tings u did as a New player
    We3_MPO and fadedmartian like this.
  12. My favorite seasonal promo is the Magical Eggcellent Wand. No doubt about it. Being able to obtain the spawn eggs of wild tameable animals and those animals that can't be bred for half the cost is very useful! I even suggested making it seasonally available with /tbuy; in the meantime, thanks to EnigmaSpirit/CtrlAltEnigma for gifting one (which I wanted to pay for when he offered it, but he insisted on being too kind)!

No, I don't, sadly. My hard drive melted down in July 2020, so I lost everything I had outside of EMC before then not only in Minecraft but most other games too and even the drafts for the three novels and several short stories I was writing. (I still haven't gone back and redone those stories even with one short story being nonfiction.) It was really painful indeed! I was only even able to save most of my custom Cities:Skylines maps because I uploaded them to the Steam workshop to share with others.
    fadedmartian likes this.
  13. sad the worst thing is your hard drive meltdown but i did not have a understanding of pc's that i fo now if i had that knolige i could take out the ssd and try stuf saly i tryd opening the ssd with a hammer becouse i was curious waht was indide
    We3_MPO likes this.