-AMA/Giveaway/Event-

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by FluffeMarshmallo, Jul 30, 2017.

1. I would change it to Llew23 because that's literally my name on every other internet thing I do.

It's a random picture I had of some old lady feminist from suffrage times and I was going to pick a new avatar and decided that was the one.

There were some complications so the AMA/Giveaway has been extended to 10:00. Thank you for your patience.
  2. I'll take 23 for obvious reasons ;)

In all seriousness, what is your profile picture and why is it important to us as a community to see it? What does it represent to make it clear?
    FluffeMarshmallo likes this.
  3. It's not actually important at all... I have irrelevant avatars the majority of the time. It was just on my computer and I needed a temporary avatar and hence she was born. And I just thought the way she looked was kinda funny, to be honest, so. Yeah.
  4. Honestly thought it was something to do with the Underground Railroad. I forgot her name but I swore that was her.
  5. Lol nope. You're thinking of Harriet Tubman, probably. And she was an African-American woman.
  6. The winner of the giveaway was...
    lucky number 18!!
    Congratulations AsternFlyer624!
    Please pm me via forums for your prizes!

To everyone who participated, thank you very much!
    Also: there was a bit of a mixup with the numbers because I had thought I had put some in and I hadn't... anyway, they ended up not messing anything up anyway, but that would be why some of your numbers are out of place. Thanks all, and congrats to the winner!!
    AsternFlyer624 likes this.
  7. thanks for the giveaway :)