-AMA/Giveaway/Event-

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by FluffeMarshmallo, Jul 30, 2017.

1. So I'm aware that a lot of people have been doing these, but I've never actually done one before myself and my cakeday is coming up and Fuzz (Mrs_Fuzzlewuzzle) and I wanted to host an event for you guys so here we go. (sorry for the run on sentence)

We've decided to have a drop party (details below) and a giveaway! :D To enter just pick a number from 1-56 and on August 21st (hopefully), I'll use random.org to pick the winner of 25,000 rupees and a promo (tbd).

This is also an AMA, so if you want to, ask questions (within reason) and I'll provide answers, as usual.

But wait, there's more! :p

We'll also be giving away 25k rupees at our event as well, so don't miss out on that. (Event Details:https://empireminecraft.com/threads/event-party.72906/)

1. The_D1rt_Lord
    3. MoreMoople
    5. MyGlazedDonuts
    7. GeneralWillikers
    8. Crowsong
    9. PineappleGem
    10. finch_rocks_1
    11. LucyTheInkWolf
    13. SageCREEPER
    14. Jadzia
    15. mjnoe
    17.X_Glitch_X
    18. AsternFlyer624
    19. Luckygreenbird
    21. SkeleTin007
    22. Zander823
    23. FoxyRavenger
    24. _Rem__
    25. NuclearBobomb
    27. ArkWarrior1
    31. AncientTower
    32. FalloutHood55
    37. Allicanto
    38. DufGoesBnoof
    41. Gilixnub
    42. cam7051
    46. TheFroon
    48. Raaynn
    50. ShyGuytheGamer1
    51. Voritixin
    52. jemartist13
    53. Kodaster
    56. ICantHitAnything

(I'll make this prettier once I can get on my computer and sorry for any grammatical errors I might've made... it's almost 1 in the morning and I'm on my phone...)

Thank you for participating :D

(Special thanks to ChumMiner and misteryum123 for donating rupees towards our events!)
    _Rem__ and Jadziaa like this.
  2. Thanks for the giveaway/DP and Congratz on your cake day

Q1 Dark or Milk Chcolate?

Q2 DC or Marvel

Q3 Can I have some cake?

Q4 Can I have a PPP item cause I missed it? :p

I'll take number 32 plz

First he he
    FluffeMarshmallo likes this.
  3. i have this weird question and i hope it's not to personal.
    so if you would be racing a cat that is followed by a dog, and a frog who is following his dinner, would you win the race?
    if not, who would?

i'll take 37
    and early congratz on your cakeday :D
  4. Early Congrats

How did you find emc?

Also, what made you stay on emc?

i'll take 14 please
  5. Early Congratulations~

#1: If you can remember, who was your first friend on EMC?

#2: If you could describe smp8's community in one word what would that be?

Also, 24 please!
  6. 1. Milk Chocolate because Dark chocolate is gross most of the time.
    2. I like most of the Marvel movies better, but I like the TV Shows and Wonderwoman for DC.
    3. Sure!
    4. I missed it too, so I guess not... :p

No, the potato.

1. I had just discovered that servers were a thing and Fuzz and I had been trying to find a way to play together for months, so I scoured the internet (or TopG lol) and found EMC and it looked pretty cool.
    2. What made me/us stay was the awesome community and all the fun times we had. We actually took a pretty long hiatus and had a Realm together, and while it was a lot of fun for awhile, it wasn't the same as having a bunch of crazy people and friends to interact with everyday. We would reminisce on the times we had on EMC and eventually we returned :D.

1. Back when I first joined, I was on SMP4 and I'm pretty sure the first person I interacted with was named bug123456 and she had a shop that I went to. Then I think there was also gamergirl24 (? Not sure on that) and she also had a store and we talked for a bit before she disappeared and I moved to SMP5 with Fuzz.
    2. Fish. :p
    Jk, probably Best. As in the best one in this here server (although I may be a little biased :p)
    _Rem__ and Jadziaa like this.
  7. Hi! I'll take number 13.
    My question is, are you the alt of Fuzz? :O
    (jk everyone knows already) Serious question now, why are your alt's names and your name always involving... texture?
    (fluffy, fuzz, etc)
  8. Okay, so I hate to break it to you, but I am indeed NOT her alt. Her and I have been best friends since we were in fourth grade and we share account information in case one of us can't get on for a promo or something or if we're about to go derelict. Most of the time we are both on together, it's two different people.

As for our names, when Fuzz was little she wanted to be a teacher and she wanted her teacher name to be Mrs. Fuzzlewuzzle, hence why her and Mr are named that. My name comes from being in fourth grade and singing a song that went along the lines of "I'm a fluffy marshmallow" and waddling back and forth on my legs so I basically looked possessed. (Weird kid, I know.) FluffyMarshmallow was too long I think and FluffyMarshmallo was taken so I had to go against everything I stood for and *gasp* misspell my own name.

But to clarify, no we are not alts.
  9. Thank you for doing this first of all. My question is what was your first building on emc? I will take 7 please.
  10. On SMP4, my brothers, cousins, and I built a little town community on my res. That was probably the first thing I built, but Fuzz and I built a massive eight level tree house on SMP5 and that was our first real build that wasn't little houses and such. Both of these builds have since been unclaimed and poofed out of existence :D
  11. Congratulations :) Number 21 please :p

Who is your favorite staff out of all current and retired staff?
    What is your favorite event out of all the events?
    What is your favorite promo?
    (irl) What is ur favorite type of aquatic animal?
  12. 27 Please! Who is somebody that you admire and strive to be like?
  13. 1. How can I make that decision?? They're all wonderful! :p
    2. I like the PVP events because I suck at it, but it's a lot of fun to demolish people.
    3. I really enjoyed the meteor bow when it came out originally because I was really into fireworks at the time. In terms of usefulness, the labor benches are probably most helpful and I use that more than any of the other ones. I'm a bit of a hoarder, so I don't touch the others and just keep them locked up in a chest for selling later. :p
    4. I loooove dolphins and sea turtles and manatees and... I like a lot of aquatic animals. Blobfishes are fantastic too.

Great question, though also a tough one!
    I really look up to people like Emma Watson, Jennifer Lawrence, and Ellen Degeneres. (lol weird mix of people) Strong women who aren't afraid to be who they are and are good role models for young women/girls.
    Mr_Fuzzlewuzzle and ArkWarrior1 like this.
  14. I really look up to people like Emma Watson, Jennifer Lawrence, and Ellen Degeneres. (lol weird mix of people) Strong women who aren't afraid to be who they are and are good role models for young women/girls.

Never thought about who you would look up to, though those are some great people! *Ellen is the best person ever btw :p* Also, this looks like too much fun! Might do an ama myself :)
  15. Ill take 11
  16. I will take 9. :) What's your favorite block in MC? What's your most used building block in MC?
  17. I'll take 21. Question: which bear is best?
  18. I like using ice and ocean monument blocks, so I guess those are my favorite. My most used block is probably stained glass.
    Ummm panda? :p And sorry, but 21 is already taken. Can you pick another number please? :)
    Mr_Fuzzlewuzzle likes this.
  19. 21 Is taken? Yuppers, if 56 is available I'll take that one please :p