-AMA/Giveaway/Event-

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by FluffeMarshmallo, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Bump. Two days left! Several spots still available!
  2. 2 giveaways and drop party tomorrow! Several spots still left for the online giveaway.
  3. I'll take 31! Fluffe Happy Birthday!!!! If a wish is in a candle and two candles make a wish. How many wishes would EMC get?
    FluffeMarshmallo likes this.
  4. Gracias.
    Umm... idk so I guess I'll just say all da wishes.
    AncientTower likes this.
  5. I will Take 10 if its not taken, if it is, just give a random Even Number. Thx

Q1 - Who is the Best builder on EMC to you?
    Q2 - What is the best build you think so far on EMC?
    Q3 - If you had 3,000,000 Rupee's what would you build?
    Q4 - What would you do if you had won a million but was only valid to use at Mc Donalds?
    Q5 -
    A number's persistence is the number of steps required to reduce it to a single digit by multiplying all its digits to obtain a second number, then multiplying all the digits of that number to obtain a third number, and so on until a one-digit number is obtained. For example, 77 has a persistence of four because it requires four steps to reduce it to one digit: 77-49-36-18-8. The smallest number of persistence one is 10, the smallest of persistence two is 25, the smallest of persistence three is 39, and the smaller of persistence four is 77. What is the smallest number of persistence five?

~Finch
  6. 1. There are obviously a lot of great builders on EMC, and I don't really "get out" much, so I can't really say, but anyone on Build Team (duh, whether currently or previously) all build really impressive stuff. Also a lot of random player builds around my reses are really cool too. I'm just a super indecisvi e person and there are a lot of people to choose from here.
    2. Once again, similar scenario to above, but one of the most impressive builds I've ever seen is Eviltoade's mansion on Utopia. It's super detailed and gigantic and yeah, cool.
    3. Either a really awesome mall or a really awesome house/castle.
    4. I'd spend it all on Shamrock Shakes.
    finch_rocks_1 likes this.
  7. you forgot Q5 :p
  8. Whoops...
    Phew okay got it

679-378-168-48-32-6

Five :D
  9. Can I take 41? Also Have you ever eaten a mallard? You better say no... :p
  10. I can confidently say that I have not eaten any mallards.
  11. YAY
  12. may i have 18 please:)

what is your favorite color? (mine is orange):p
  13. Do you eat a lot of marshmallows? Ill take 1 If I am in time.
  14. Congrats!
    I will take number 52!
    Q: What's better: phones or laptops!
  15. what's your favorite meal?

I'd like number 8, plz.

And if I may, could I pick 23 for Zander 823? he's traveling to see the eclipse.
  16. Hope I'm not too late :)
    Q: What is your favorite type of cheese?
    I will take 51 if it's not taken.
  17. Last minute bump. Any entries up to 10:00 pm EMC time will be valid! The promo given away will be an unused Dasher!

Also, come join us in twenty five minutes for our drop party on SMP8! Details in the OP.
  18. My favorite color is turqoise/teal :D

Yes, I do. At least, during the summertime. My name is actually due to a song that I made in fourth grade.

Oh wow. Well, phones are mini laptops, so... phones!

Pepper or Colby Jack are my favorite cheeses :)

I love roast beef, mashed potatoes, and greenbean casserole. My all time favorite meal of all time.
    And sure :D
  19. Number 5 :).
    Q. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
  20. I'll take 50

What is that profile pic, I need explanation plz.