[AMA/Giveaway] Ask Moople Anything -2021-

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MoreMoople, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Thanks :D
    Hmmm... frogs?
    Frogs are always cool. BUT, my serious answer would be residences that are 61x61 or a different odd number to make 1x1 residence centers possible. I'm sure there are a lot of wild things that I could come up with if I spent a few days brainstorming the topic, but residences like this would make my town builds much easier to create. ;)

In a previous question I mentioned that my favorite promo is the Maxarian head. To add something new to this, my second favorite promo is the Ugly Sweater. chickeneer did an excellent job adding in the particles, and I think it's a fun item. :D

Thanks! :cool:

Hmm, it appears we don't have a sleeping emoji on the forums. In that case, I'll go with :). Feeling pretty good so far today.

That's cool!
    I LOOOOVE pineapple on pizza. It has been my favorite pizza topping for as long as I can remember. It was my favorite fruit when I was younger. But shhh, don't tell ElfinPineapple...

Hehe, thanks!
    Hmm, yus. Eviltoade is the bestest <3

Thanks! :)
    Mmmm yes, gotta get that LOOOOOONG Nebraska.

I wanted to become a mod because I really enjoy answering questions and helping people. I always tried my best to do that as a normal player, but as a staff member there is an even greater amount of situations that I'm able to help out with. :D It took me a couple of years and about four applications, but I was super excited when I finally made it. :)

The experience probably wouldn't be very different from a normal player if I had decided to continue doing what I did as a normal player, which was building on my residence and attending events. I would just be answering more questions, handling reports, and discussing different topics in modchat. However, I'm very passionate about building and had the opportunity to join the Build Team shortly after completing my staff training. The big change there is that instead of building on my residences, I now spend most of my time building much larger-scale projects on stage. I also ended up enjoying hosting events a lot more than I originally thought I would, so I set aside some of my time each week to host a couple of events that I wouldn't be able to do as a normal player. :)

I don't think becoming a mod has changed how my friends talk to me too much. Life changes and the passing of time in general have had more of an effect on how frequently I talk to my friends and what topics we chat about. I have made new friends and gotten to know my fellow staffers better though. :)

Hmmm, it was probably something along the lines of "Oooh, this build is awesome!" or "Yay! A tutorial!" :D

Thank you! :)
    So many things that I could answer with! It's between building fun stuff on stage and hanging out in voice chat while hosting FireFloor. It is both very enjoyable to hang out with the community and to see people exploring something that I helped build. :D

I think all frogs are awesome, but my favorite is the Poison Dart Frog. They're so small and have really beautiful colors. :)

(not my photo)
    I have a few frog related things sitting around my room, but my favorite it my frog pen. I bought it at an airport in Hong Kong a few years before I was known for frogs on EMC. I wasn't really sure why I chose that pen over the other options at the time, but I really like the color and I think it's cute. :D
    Top right corner:

(this one is my photo)
    BrenJone, 607, NuclearBobomb and 6 others like this.
  2. Favorite game? If it's MC, next favorite?
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  3. Happy early day of Birth!! I'm glad you were born! :)
    What made you want to dance? Do you have a favorite style(would that be the right word here:confused:)?

I've wondered this a while, my 7 year old dances all the time and we haven't started classes yet, I've asked her and she just responds with "Watch this!" and spins or leaps hah.
  4. How many oranges can you peel and eat in one session before you're tired of eating oranges?
    MoreMoople likes this.
  5. What's your favorite quote from a TV show, movie or book? :)
  6. Happy Birthday! Moops :D
    We all know you like, Fire! What do you think about, Soul Fire?
    MoreMoople likes this.
  7. I thought the question was about Unicode Emoji, not EMC's emoticons/smilies! Now I'm quite curious!
    What did you mean?

That's a great photo, and I think that the note reminds us that you do take great pictures yourself also. :D
    I laughed out loud at the note here. :rofl: :lmao: (I think that's the first time that I used that emoticon)
  8. Hello Moople! If you were to be stuck a deserted island with one food, what food would it be and why is it waffles?
    MoreMoople and 607 like this.
  9. I interpreted it as 'desserted island' and thought there would be quite enough food there. :rolleyes:
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  10. My favorite game is Minecraft -- it's really the only game I've actively played in the last 4+ years. I do play Webkinz sometimes though, so I'll say that's my favorite. I made my account on there in February of 2008. :)

Thanks, Bonnie! :D
    I started gymnastics when I was 18 months old and did that until kindergarten when I decided I wanted to try ballet and tap. After a year of that, I decided I didn't like it and went back to gymnastics until 5th grade. At that point I felt like I hadn't really made much progress in gymnastics even though I had been in it for such a long time. I had too much fear of hurting myself to put my full effort into it, and I was tired of getting headaches from rolling across the floor.

While I was visiting my grandma, we watched Dancing with the Stars together and I thought that was super cool. I decided to give ballet another try, so my mom enrolled me in a 1hr class once a week. Many years later, I am now in the highest level for classes and also the highest ranking in my dance company. My current classes each week during covid times are two ballet classes, jazz, contemporary, and tap. I also did hip hop classes for a few years previously.

Contemporary is my favorite style because it's more relaxed than ballet, while still often maintaining a graceful and expressive appearance. How much I enjoy the class in general depends greatly on who the teacher is, because they can have drastically varying dancing and teaching styles.

Your daughter sounds adorable! The girls that I babysit around that age do similar things when the topic of dance is brought up, haha. I would recommend starting with ballet classes because the basic steps in ballet can translate to other styles of dance, and the overall discipline as you become older becomes very valuable. :)

Hmmm, this depends on a few different factors. How big are the oranges? Do they taste good or are they bad oranges? How hard are they to peel? I will answer specifically for good Cuties oranges: about 5. ;)

Hmm, probably this quote from Harry Potter. "Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it." - Albus Dumbledore

Thanks, lucky! :D
    I love soul fire! I haven't had a good opportunity to use it in a build yet, but I really like the color. :)

You guessed it, waffles! I suppose that is the food that I would want to be stuck with because I think they taste good regardless of whether or not they are cripsy, a bit soggy, or even frozen. They also seem pretty filling. :)
  11. Happy birthday month Moople!

What has been your most enjoyable moment on EMC so far, besides burning everyone every week?
  12. That's interesting, not being very generalisable. ;)

Are there any people from EMC you'd like to meet? I don't think I've asked that before, but I'm not sure. :p
    Will_McNab and MoreMoople like this.
  13. Happy birthday and just 1 question...

OmG! What have you started by posting an AMA????
  14. Thanks, Skiddy!
    Once upon a time I had just become a supporter for the first time. I was hanging out on Utopia building a Quidditch pitch on my new residence with my friend NovaKenny. I accidentally wc'd a message to town chat and all of a sudden...

I thought it was hilarious and Toade and I have been great friends ever since. ;)

Oooh, there are so many!! To name a "few": you, jewel_king, chickeneer, AnonReturns, Eviltoade, JDHallows, NickkG, Sazukemono...
    The full list is much, much longer. :eek: So many people here are super fun and kind, and I love being around you all. :D

Thanks, Raaynn! :D
    I don't know!!!! I feel like this happens every year! :rofl: :lmao:
  15. I know I already asked a question but,

Are you ham?
    MoreMoople likes this.
  16. First off Happy IRL and EMC Birthday 🥳

If you were to change one thing about the /town /wild and /waste what would they be?
    MoreMoople likes this.
  17. Wow, wasn't expecting to be part of it. :D Interesting list, thanks! That's a lot of people indeed. :D Now that you mention him, it does sound really nice to meet JDHallows to me (and I'd love to meet you too :D).
    MoreMoople likes this.
  18. As wafflecoffee posted...

;)

Thanks, Cliff! :D

Hmmm, if I were to change something about /town, I would change the residences to have a 1x1 center -- OR, I would change the spawn area. As for the wild/waste, I don't spend much time in them, so I'm not really sure. Maybe a new spawn for the waste and an automatic land claiming system in the wild. :)