[AMA/Giveaway] Ask Moople Anything -2021-

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MoreMoople, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Ask Moople Anything 2021

Heya everyone!
    The last two years I've done an AMA during the month of March to celebrate both my IRL birthday (March 13th) and my EMC anniversary (March 26th). Why not continue the tradition? :D

This year I will be giving away my signature to three randomly chosen people who post a question on this thread! Additional posts will not change your chances of winning, but feel free to ask as many questions as you want. (Names will be chosen on March 13th)

*Please keep your questions appropriate. I will not answer questions if they are overly personal or if they involve topics that I cannot give details on.

Ask away! ;)

1. FadedMartian
    2. wafflecoffee
    3. sonicol
    4. ExtendingSkys
    5. THE_OP_VILLAGER
    6. Cyberazaz101
    7. 607
    8. jewel_king
    9. NuclearBobomb
    10. Will_McNab
    11. Marijn2552
    12. Skeletin007
    13. Brenjone
    14. DrasLeona247
    15. CallumDAKing
    16. MelleTheHundred
    17. VoidDistortion
    18. Ethy202
    19. MissBonnieParker
    20. AncientTower
    21. luckycordel
    22. Smooshed_Potato
    23. SkiddyLicense04
    24. Raaynn
    25. CliffCraft
  2. happy early birthday!! :3

what is your favorite time of the year? why? :D
    UltiPig and MoreMoople like this.
  3. Usually I'd just ask a jokey question, but I actually have two real questions :p Apologies of course if they've already been asked in previous years.

a) Where did the frog trope come from? Is it just because you're friends with Toade and frogs are related to toads?
    b) Why did you decide to host FireFloor specifically weekly, and not another event like MobArena or FistFight? DoC exists, of course, but that rotates every week.

Happy early birthday and EMCversary if I forget to later! :p :D
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  4. Oh wow double celebration. Early CongaRats Moople! (also happy early birthday :))

So question.
    What would you consider to be your least favorite fruit? The one that you just can't stand. :mad:
    MoreMoople likes this.
  5. Happy almost birthday/anniversary!
    Whats your favorite event that you host? I'd guess it's firefloor considering your natural killer instinct :p
    MoreMoople and sonicol like this.
  6. Hi moops
    What’s ur favorite promo?
    MoreMoople likes this.
  7. All hail the Goddess of Fire and Frogs!

What are your thoughts on the ever expanding spread of the "Moop Banner" across all of EMC and do you wish they would spread like the fires of FF?

If anyone reading this doesn't have a Moop Banner and would like one PM me and I'll be sure to give you one.
    MoreMoople likes this.
  8. Hi! Are there any personal developments that you've made since joining EMC that you'd like to shortly tell about? :)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  9. Thank you! Hmm, I'm not really sure I have a favorite time of year currently. Everything sort of blends together with the pandemic, haha. That being said, the weather is nice right now, and in a normal year I would go ice skating for my birthday. I will say March is my favorite time of the year. :D

Thanks! :D
    a) The frog thing on EMC started after I changed my skin to be "Eviltoadette" for Halloween. I decided after Halloween that I wanted to combine my usual skin with some amphibian features, and here we are! That being said, I have always had a thing for frogs. When I was younger and still an only child, I had a stuffed toy frog that I called my "Sister Frog" because I wanted a sister. :)
    b) I decided to host FireFloor weekly because it was my favorite event to participate in pre-staff. As far as hosting goes, it's generally a low-stress event that leaves time to have fun chatting. FistFight was not set up to be mod-runnable when I first began hosting events. Huge thanks to Hashhog for the new build and the command block magic that allows me to run it now! :D

Thank you! :)
    I really dislike tomatoes. I enjoy them in the form of tomato sauce or ketchup, but I don't enjoy them in any other form. It frustrates me when they end up on my sandwiches because the juices sink in and I can taste it even after removing them. :(

Thank you ;)
    You are correct! FireFloor is my favorite event to host. Burning people is fun! >:) Mob Arena is probably my second favorite to host. It's fun to mess around and find new mobs to create chaos with. :D

Heya OP! My favorite promo is the Maxarian Head. I enjoy heads in general, but this one is even better because it temporarily sets the wearer on fire! :D >:) https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/maxarian-head/

Spread it like the fires of FF! :D Frogs are fun, so of course I enjoy the spread of the "Moop Banner" ;)

Hello! I would say that one of my biggest personal developments during my time on EMC has been realizing my dream career. When I first joined, I thought I wanted to be a children's librarian, but during my time on EMC, my interest in Computer Science has blossomed. Seeing the developers on EMC started my interest in becoming a developer myself. About four years later, I've completed five computer science classes at my school and will begin working toward my Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science by the end of the year. I recently received a National Honorable Mention for a computing award through the National Center for Women & Information Technology. I'm super hyped for upcoming opportunities to learn more and solve problems. :D

Another personal development during my time on EMC is the improvement in my art. I've practiced a TON the last few years doing art commissions and random drawings for people on EMC. I also started creating digital art for the first time back in 2017.

*Please do not post this anywhere else/download, etc without my consent.
  10. happy early birthday :)

If you were able to magically add one thing to EMC (disregarding practicality etc) what would it be?
  11. Of all the promos ever released, which one is your favorite?
    MoreMoople likes this.
  12. Happy Early Birthday!! :cool:

Which emoji describes your current mood? :rolleyes:
  13. Fun fact, you share the same birthday as my mom! Congratulations in advance!

What is your opinion about pineapple on pizza?
  14. Hey Moople I am here to say Happy Moopleday!

Do you believe Eviltoade equals life?
    MoreMoople likes this.
  15. Happy Early Birthday and Happy Early EMC Anniversary, Moople!! Just one question, do you believe in the holy and sacred state that is Long Nebraska, and that in order for peace on Earth to be achievable Long Nebraska must be restored?
  16. Oooh, let's see--what made you want to be a mod? How is the experience different from when you were a normal player? Do previous friends talk to you the same way?
    UltiPig, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  17. What was the first thought you had when joining EMC?
  18. Lots of great questions again, and judging from Moople's previous post, we'll get lots of great answers. :D
    Will_McNab and MoreMoople like this.
  19. Happy Birthday Month! :)
    If you would have to name one thing you enjoy the most to do here on EMC, what would it be?
  20. What kind of frog is best and what’s your favorite frog related object you have?
    MoreMoople and 607 like this.