[AMA & GIVEAWAY] 607's 18th Birthday Anniversary

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 607, Apr 28, 2017.

?

Do you like to celebrate your birthday in some way involving friends or family? (EMC counts!)

Yes. 17 vote(s) 94.4%
No. 1 vote(s) 5.6%
  1. Happy Birthday to you :) I would love number 7 please ;)

Real life related question: What is your favorite type of ice cream?
    EMC related question: What was your favorite promo on EMC?
    607 likes this.
  2. Thanks!

I used to say white chocolate, but milk's actually nice too. I also really like Kinder chocolate, which I suppose is milk chocolate with milky filling.
    And there were also these bars of white chocolate with red speckles, which were supposed to taste like strawberry. I like that as well!

Oh, that might be difficult. They are two quite different things, aren't they? :p
    I can at least say how I like both: waffles without whipped cream are way too dry for me. I'd rather not have them. For pancakes, I prefer the supermarket ones, and please don't put them in the microwave! I like my pancakes cold. Self-made pancakes, though, are of course best enjoyed warm.
    I think I would prefer pancakes, actually. But waffles can be really good too, on occasion, but only as a snack, and not as a full meal, while pancakes can kind of serve as a full meal.

I guess I should say none of them is the best? :p I like smp7 and smp8 most, I think, as I've spent the most time there. But I haven't played a lot of EMC in years, so I can't really say. And on some servers like smp6 and smp9, I've hardly been at all, outside of events.
  3. Happy Birthday!!!
    I'll take #42

What is your favorite Holiday?
    607 likes this.
  4. Oh, that's a question I like! (that doesn't guarantee you a Sharpshooter, though ;))
    I really like vanilla and strawberry. I also really like orange. I don't like chocolate, though.
    My favourite promo is the Empire Firework, I think. It's fun, and it can be used without it decreasing in worth.
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  5. Happy happy birthday :)
    I'll take number 84 (I chose that from my TI too :rolleyes:)

1. Can you use random seed 14675281 to draw your number? :D (don't actually do this, that'd be a tad...unfair)
    2. What's your favorite feature of your TI (I'm just reaaaaaaaaaaaallly into TIs, don't judge :oops:)?
    3. What's your favorite Dutch food? There was so much good food I had during my visit; thanks to your fries, I can never enjoy American fries again :(
    Mob_Meal and 607 like this.
  6. Thanks! Last year, I enjoyed Christmas most. Our school does a musical for Christmas every year, and that was really fun! I also wrote letters to my 11 best friends, which was quite a special experience, and was very well-received. :)

Thanks!
    I'm not sure how to do that, honestly. :p
    Haha, I love that! I'm not into it that much myself, but definitely more than most. To prove that fact: a couple of weeks ago, our Chemistry teacher was going through the school: "I'm looking for [607]". When he found me, he asked me if I could program the Quadratic Formula on his TI. I accepted, and had some fun getting it to work! But yeah, he didn't pick me for the job without a reason. ;)
    My favourite feature?... Let me go through the catalog. :p Well, actually, I suppose it shouldn't be too difficult... I like randInt(x1,x2), as I can use it for giveaways. ;)

As to food: there's a certain meal of spinach with macaroni/pasta and meat, which I really like, but only we seem to eat. I've always loved it, but when I eat at other people's or look on the web, I can never find quite the meal I'm used to. I definitely want to learn how to make that myself, it shouldn't be too difficult!
    K_Kick and AncientTower like this.
  7. Bump? :)
    I've been having a great day!
  8. Must be a numbers day...

So a birthday song for ya!

https://youtu.be/jXZcJojTucg

So Q? Whats your favorite song if you have one?
    As for a number... how but 55... a speed i cant drive.
    607 likes this.
  9. Happy Birthday 607. Hope you have a great day. :) I'll take 49 thank you.
    607 likes this.
  10. That depends on what you're going for... If you want pop, I always say 99 Luftballons, by Nena. That's probably the pop song I've most enjoyed. I usually listen to video game music though, or synthesizer greatest. From synthesizer greatest, my favourite is Autobahn, by Kraftwerk (and covered by Ed Starink). For video game music, there's a whole lot. Some of my favourite soundtracks include Lotus III for Amiga and Atari ST, Simcity 3000 for pc, and Donkey Kong Country 2 for SNES. :)

Thanks!
    Raaynn likes this.
  11. Dang it rhy!

Alright, what smp is your favorite by far?
  12. Happy Birthday! and thanks for the giveaway!
    I'll take number 13 please :)
    What is your favourite moment out of those 18 years? :p
    607 and SkeleTin007 like this.
  13. What is one event that changed your life for the better?
    Also number 46 please if not number 9 :)
    607 likes this.
  14. I pick numero 6.07, but lets round down to get a number actually on the list xD

Question: what is that in ur profile pic?
    607 likes this.
  15. I guess that's similar to another question already asked, did you even read the other replies? :p
    There isn't any smp that's my favourite by far.

Thanks! I suppose you meant to say 19 years? ;)
    I think, if I were to have to choose a favourite moment now, I know what I'd choose... well, it's not really one moment but more like an experience lasting several minutes. But I frankly don't think it would be appropriate to share it publicly. :p Thanks for the question, though! :)
    Most of my other favourite moments were during our Rome journey.
    Reading that made it seem like you preferred number 9, but the order of the numbers made me put you for 46. :p
    To continue on part of my answer to the previous question, though: our Rome journey!
    Just a little over a year ago, our class went to Rome, and it was the most amazing experience I've had in my life. It truly is a beacon, too: for many things that go really well now and weren't as great in the past, when I think back to the turning point, it was during Rome. :)
    I wrote this post one day after getting back: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/im-heading-to-rome.63792/page-3#post-1161830
    I just reread it, and I am very glad to have written it, it feels good to read it back. :)
    What?!? :eek: You must be new around here. ;) *checks joining date* Oh, yes, you are, actually. :p
    Well, it's Piwi! My plush!
    I'd recommend saving the date of May 26th somewhere... because it's Piwi Day. :cool:
    Every May 26th, I change my profile picture to another themed picture of Piwi (this year's was Cool Piwi, and last year's was Lion King Piwi!), and hold a giveaway. The giveaway includes some themed items, a Jelle68 head, and, most importantly: The Piwi Certificate, a book written and signed by me, with its contents kept secret. So far, Alice, Rhy, and of course myself, are the only people on the Empire who've got it!
    X_Glitch_X and ExExUnderscore like this.
  16. 40

Is it true you sold ore busters for 40k back in 2014?
  17. I would like #25 please

You said anything, so I'm guessing irl questions are ok:

What would you like to do / are planning to do as a career? Also, I'm unfamiliar with The Netherlands, do they require you to do a minimum time in military or civil service?

Edit: I totally left out: Happy Birthday!!! (Derp)
    607 likes this.
  18. Dang, you must be an "old soul". You are far too young to have been around when that song came out. I love the song (better known as 99 Red Balloons here in the US), but I was only 8 when it came out in 1983!
    607 likes this.
  19. I don't think so. Definitely not in plural, as I only bought one of each and one extra of the axe.

Thanks!
    IRL questions are surely appreciated! I would love to do something in IT. When I was younger, I 'dreamt' of Nintendo, but now my dream job would be working at Google. :)
    Nope! My mother's siblings were all female so they didn't have to do it anyway, my father was too tall, and before it was time for my father's brother it was abolished/set to inactive. (besides, he would've probably been too tall as well :p)
    jossytheninja likes this.
  20. If you are taking numbers still, I don't think I saw 5 yet so that'd do it... If its taken, 15?

So I may have missed this in the past but 607, how did you get that name?