[AMA + Giveaway] 6 Years on EMC!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jay2a, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Congrats on 6 years, #11 for me please :)
    Jay2a likes this.
  2. That's an amazing feat! Congratulations! #8
    Jay2a likes this.
  3. What is the meaning of life?

Free tacos

Best answer!
    Jay2a and 586 like this.
  4. Thank you for doing this! #12 please

Have you ever seen more than ~130 players online at once? Why did EMC create so many servers?
    Jay2a likes this.
  5. Well I've probably seen more than that on at some point, especially during large events. They created so many servers because originally they didn't have very many and they were always full. More SMP's means more players can be on at once and more residences can be claimed
    Esrik likes this.
  6. Number 9 please
    What is your favorite show?
    Jay2a likes this.
  7. Doctor Who
    X_Glitch_X likes this.
  8. Why didn't you inclusie number 68... I'll just pick 50, as that's closest to it.
    Also, how many cookies are you able to eat when y have got three trees in your hair?
    Jay2a likes this.
  9. Congrats on 6 years! For my question, what's your favorite EMC promo?
    Also... i'll take 24 please
    Jay2a likes this.
  10. I'll take 3 :)
    Jay2a likes this.
  11. I'll take 4 please :)
    Jay2a likes this.
  12. Literally all of them.
    Mineral mincers. They're the most useful because of the really high efficiency and unbreaking levels
  13. 21 please
    Jay2a likes this.
  14. Number 18 please :)
    Jay2a likes this.
  15. I'll take number 31 please, congrats for 6 years on EMC!
    Jay2a likes this.
  16. Nonono Smooshed_SANTA not panda, just no. That would be a horrible sight ...
    Jelle68 likes this.
  17. My bad :p
    I tend to misread names a lot
  18. 42?

What was a favorite and least favorite thing about emc six years ago? I personally was a fan of a more intense economy but wasn't a fan of the lacking of a wasteland - I remember they reset the wild for 1.2 or something and the whole area around spawn got demolished in a day.
  19. I don't really remember that much from my first year or so on EMC :p
    I think my favorite thing about EMC was just finding a server with staff that didn't hate everyone
    My least favorite thing was probably how strict the rules on this server were compared to the factions servers I used to play on
  20. 47. How you livin?
    Jay2a likes this.