[AMA Giveaway] 4 Years on EMC!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by KikuDusk, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Hi what does your name mean?
    luckycordel and KikuDusk like this.
  2. What got you to stick to emc
  3. also happy 4 years!
  4. Happeh 4 years! =)

What is your favorite thing to do on EMC? Also, do you have a favorite staff-held EMC event?
  5. Congrats on 4 years! :)
    Do you have any goals that you want to accomplish on EMC? Also, do you like waffles?
  6. Hi, congrats on 4 years.

Have you ever ate fish and chips?
    Or drank a cup of tea?
  7. Congrats on making 4 years, not just at the level I am at but an accomplishment at best ;)

What made you the Blue Fox that you have made yourself here on EMC? Also, a follow-up question, what projects have you accomplished during your time? Last question, what made you keep on smp7?
  8. (dunno if someone else already asked this) Do you have anything you do in your spare time (besides using a computer)?
    Do you like The Office? (not the UK version, the real version)
    Can you move to SMP2?
  9. Congrats on 4 years!

Any secret alts you didn't tell us about yet?
  10. Happy 4! Glad you stuck around ;)

What is your favorite promo? What is your favorite custom mob?
  11. Favourite music genre and favourite bands within?
  12. And cheers to 4 more years !

... and your favorite song would be ..... ?
  13. Would probably be easier to link this. https://empireminecraft.com/threads/explain-your-username.74934/page-3#post-1412495 :)

(Fun fact: Kiku means chrysanthemum in Japanese.)

The uniqueness of it all what with the waste for gathering materials and frontier for building along with the great community and economy as well as the friends I made. :D

Its hard to pick. Depends on my mood honestly. Sometimes I like to build in one of my outposts or go mining or end hunting in the wastes, especially with Awesomeshepherd. :D

I kinda like the Design in Time event quite a bit. Wish it was held more often.

Getting perm derelict voucher on my main account. :p

And all that second question makes me think of is this

(But yes, I do like waffles. ;))

I actually don't care for fish, aside from canned tuna for sandwiches sometimes. The only other seafood I do eat is crab legs (one of my fave foods), shrimp, and scallops. So in other words no I have never had fish and chips. xD

I have, though my taste buds also don't care for that. I only drink it if I need to for my health or if it's the only stuff for a cold available. :)

I like to think my soul color is blue and that my spirit animal is a fox. Hence 'Blue Fox', though I am often refered to with the nickname 'Floof'. :D

I feel like reaching 2mil rupees is an accomplishment. :p

The amazing group of friends I have that all reside on 7. :)

If I'm not on the computer I tend to spend time with my family. Maybe watch a movie, go somewhere if we can or just out for a walk with our dogs. I also like to spend time with friends in person if I am able. :)

I've heard of the show but I never watched it.

Sorry, I'm actually pretty content with where my res's reside atm. They're split between utopia, smp7, smp9, and my mains first res on its home smp, smp4.

Haha, nope. Just the 4 accounts for the time being. Not sure when I'll get another one and not quite sure what that ones name will be. :p

I'd have to say the 2018 Cupids Bow and the Netherhound. :D

I actually don't have a favorite genre cause it really depends on what I feel like listening to. But some bands/Artists I love are Black Veil Brides, Gorillaz, Daft Punk, Caravan Palace, Boyinaband, Avicii, NU'EST, Eric Saade, Zedd, and so many more.

Thanks! :D

Yet again I have no real favorite cause I'm bad at picking just one. xD But as of late since seeing the trailer for season 7 of Voltron Legendary Defender I've been obsessed with this particular song~❤️

14. Congrats on 4 years! We are all getting older on here!
    My question for you:
  15. What happened to that? At least, from how you're phrasing this, you make me assume you aren't gaming anymore, and I wonder why. :p
    I suppose that depends on where you live. ;) In the Netherlands, you would be one of the shortest people around (not counting babies to adolescents or seniors). On the other hand, in Asia you would probably appear quite tall. :p
    When my father went to Italy for the first time, a lady in front of him in the queue at the store turned around and exclaimed "Mamma mia!" at the sight of such a tall human. :p (but to be fair, my father was in fact a bit taller even than the Minecraft characters in the OP ;))
  16. Happy four years:D Congrats
    Do you play with redstone?
    KikuDusk and 607 like this.
  17. NO! :p

Not so much with the old Nintendo systems. We are missing some parts and controllers for the Original and Super Nintendo and only have one controller for the Nintendo 64 and some of our games are missing too which include ones that I played most out of what we had. As for my Gamecube the Super Monkey Ball 2 and Super Smash Bros. Melee games are also missing as well as other games I had for it as well. So it's basically just been WoW and MC and sometimes Pokemon Moon since my cousin got it and a 2DS for me for Christmas and I have yet to get more games for it cause money. If we had all the stuff for our Nintendo systems I'd probably play them a bit more. For a short while I had a PSP and had Tales of the World Radiant Mythology, Loco Roco, Darkstalkers Chronicle the Chaos Tower, and another game I forget the name of. Sadly one of my older brothers friends stole my PSP and we never could find out who.

Normal height for an American then. xD

I do a little but not much cause I don't know the ways of redstone much. :p
    607, MoreMoople and luckycordel like this.
  18. Do you still have memories of the first time when you died on emc? What items did you have on?