[AMA Giveaway] 4 Years on EMC!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by KikuDusk, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Today marks the day that I joined the Empire 4 years ago. I have meet a lot of great people over the time of being here and have come to love the server itself as well as the community. This year I decided to do a Ask Me Anything giveaway and give back a bit to the community that makes up this amazing server!

How it works:

Post a comment asking anything and I will answer. (If I feel uncomfortable answering I will say as much and you can ask something else.)

Every player that comments I will write their name down in order for the giveaway.

You can post more questions but it is one entry per player.

Please do not use alts! I might not be able to track if someone is using an alt but I would like to ask you refrain from using one and let everyone have a fairer chance to possibly win.

Prizes:

There is 27 prizes to be won.

• Minecon Earth T-Shirt
    • Cupids Bow
    • Meteor Bow
    • Candy Cane Sword
    • Momentus's Toothpick
    • Holiday Axe
    • Stuffing Scooper
    • Magical Eggcellent Wand
    • Empire Firework (EMC New Years 2017)
    • Remembrance Poppy (2017)
    • Holiday Candle (2016)
    • Easter Bunny
    • Valentine
    • Prancer
    • Maxarian Head
    • Declaration of Independence
    • Remote Shop Sign
    • 2017 Labor Bench
    • Blizz Ard's Eye
    • Enchanted Elytra
    • Feast For a King
    • 3 Iron Supporter Vouchers
    • 2 Gold Supporter Vouchers
    • 1 Diamond Supporter Voucher
    Giveaway ends a week from today (July 28th) and I will post the winners when I have the time.

(Side note: The banner is of my main and 3 alts. Yes 3, AverySterling IS my alt. Some of you had caught on fairly quick and when asked I pretended to just be a friend for the fun of it. I even fooled some friends for a while before finally revealing her, hehe. (Her skin is a work in progress.) Avery is actually an original character of mine much like Kiku and till I made that alt she didn't have a last name.)

Good Luck!
  2. Happy four years sis <3 and I hope for many more to come :)

My question is what is your favorite memory of EMC?
  3. Happy fourth!

Imma have to ask, what’s the first thing you did on emc to make rupees? For me it was a cake factory lmao.
    luckycordel and KikuDusk like this.
  4. Happy 4 years!

How did you originally find EMC?
    luckycordel, KikuDusk and 607 like this.
  5. Been waiting for the day my lil Kiku would become 4 (shh I know she’s older then me) :)

Anyways my question for ya: Do you use a straw or no straw?
  6. Happy 4th of.... EMC years!

What time is it?
  7. Happy Four Years!!

Q: What is the Meaning of Life?
  8. I can answer that one for ya, it’s when she became friends with JDHallows, JesusPower2 and of course myself :)
  9. Congrats!! :D

Question: what has been your favorite change that EMC has undergone?
  10. Congrats!
    Question: What are you most excited about with EMC updating to 1.13?:D
  11. Happy fourth year! \o/
    Why do you always win giveaways? ;n;
  12. Congratulations!

Question: what’s your favourite Netflix show?
  13. Thanks for all the congrats! everyone! :D

I don't have a favorite memory per se. I have so many great memories that I made with my friends and fellow EMC members its hard to choose. :D

That was quite some time ago, haha. I think it was the same as I do now. Sell to some shops and doing auctions for stuff that I think will sell well. ;)

Shortly after a friend of mines brother no longer had his private server up I went in search of a new one to play on. I tried quite a few by searching on MC server sites for a week or so before I found EMC and quickly came to love the server for its uniqueness and friendly community! :D

Haha, silly as ever Ori. :p

And it depends. Sometimes I use one sometimes I don't. c:

ADVENTURE TIME!!!

For me it's being surrounded by my family and friends! :D

Why the day that I secretly took over without anyone's knowing of course! :D

Kidding. :p

I liked it when the wastelands expanded. (There's a lot that I'm sure are better but it's the best I could think of. xD)

The beautiful coral reefs and buried treasure maps! :)

I don't always, plus it's more of a recent thing. I blame it being year of the dog which is my year zodiac. ;)

Probably the easiest question I could ever answer! :D

Voltron Legendary Defender for the win!!! :D Highly recommend it!

(*Eagerly awaiting season 7 that's to be out next month.*)
  14. What was your noobiest build on EMC?
  15. Happy 4 years!!
    What is your favorite block? Why is it your favorite?
  16. Happy 4 years! :D What was your first impression of EMC when you joined?
  17. Congrats on 4 years!

Do you play any games other than Minecraft?
  18. Those Minecraft characters are taller than I am. :eek:
    That leads me into a question... how tall are you? :p That might not be too interesting, though... What's your favourite colour? And if you wouldn't mind: how old are you IRL?
  19. From 1-7 how much smp8 is in you?
    Burger or Hot Dog?
  20. Probably my first house I ever made which most of the walls were glass panes and the only other thing I used was birch planks, stairs, and slabs. xD

I'd have to say the sea lantern. I love its look and that its a light source block. I almost never use glowstone anymore unless it fits a theme better.

I really liked it. I could tell it was unique to any other server. From having the frontier for building and waste for gathering resources to the community I knew it was just the server I was looking for. :D

Yep!

I've played World of Warcraft a few years before I knew about Minecraft. Till recently I had been on a over 2 year break which was originally intended to be shorter. Been catching up on the content of the last expansion that released and looking forward to the next one going live in less than a month.

I also grew up playing games on the Original Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64 and Playstation. Namely the Super Mario Bros games, Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong games, Kirby 64, Pokemon Stadium (including the second one.), Crash Bandicoot, and Spyro games. I also had a Gamecube which I mostly played Super Monkey Ball 2 and Super Smash Bros. Melee on but I also had some other games like the first and second Naruto Clash of Ninja.

Haha indeed. ;)

I am 5'5. Average height for a woman my age.

My favorite colors cause I have a hard time choosing are black, blue, green, and purple. But if I am told to choose just one I'll go with blue. Prefered shades of the colors are .

And as for my age I am 24. :)

Uhhh. I guess 1? xD I spend most of my time on smp7 sometimes on utopia or smp9. My home smp is 4 and I still love it even if I'm not there often. :D

And I'd have to say burger. :p