[AMA + GIVEAWAY] 3 Years on EMC! (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ArkWarrior1, Jul 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apparently, I hit 3 years on EMC yesterday. So, I have decided to do a giveaway and an AMA!

RULES
    1. Only one post per player, no alts!
    2. You must ask a question to be entered in the giveaway!
    3. Going along with #1, please keep post to questions only to keep the giveaway organized.

There will be 3 winners for the giveaway and your post #s will determine your number for the giveaway. The giveaway will end on July 24th at 11:59 PM (EMC Time). They gives you two weeks to enter!

Prizes:
    1st Winner: 1 Unopened Dasher
    2nd Winner: 2 Meteor Bows
    3rd Winner: 10 God Apples (Made before the update!)

I look forward to answering all your questions and to giving away some items!
    AyanamiKun, BlinkyBinky and Abele like this.
  2. Congratz on 3 years! :D
    What is the inspiration for your in-game name?
  3. Thanks! My name is Noah in real life, so Noah's Ark was the Ark part. Warrior just sounded cool I guess :p
    AyanamiKun, BenMA and Abele like this.
  4. Congrats and thanks for the giveaway.
    What you do the most in MC. ex pvp, mining, building or chating, etc...
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  5. Thanks for the giveaway :)

Do you play any games apart from Minecraft? What is/are your favourite(s)?
  6. I really like to explore and run around the world. I also enjoy building redstone farms and grinders. Thanks!
    AyanamiKun and Abele like this.
  7. I love NBA 2k, Forza and Black Ops 2. I like Halo too, but I can't play multiplayer, so it is pretty boring.
    nltimv and Abele like this.
  8. Congratz man and the question I have for you is what Is your best accomplishment on emc?
    AyanamiKun and 607 like this.
  9. Thanks! Wow, this is a hard one. I don't really know, because I hope my mall project is that. For now, it is probably my utopia reses because I have everything set up to where I can afk and it all runs fine. It doesn't seem like much, but I am proud of it.
    ThaKloned and AyanamiKun like this.
  10. Congrats! What's your fav Minecraft animal?
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  11. Congratulations and what Minecraft mob represents you?
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  12. Thanks! My favorite animal is probably now the sheep. It used to be useless, but not anymore! Mutton is my personal food of choice when playing in the wild/waste.
    Thank you! Hmm, that's hard. I would probably say spider. I can be really chill at times, but if you get me mad, I will let you have it!
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  13. Hey Ark... Congrats mate!
    What is your favorite Emc build and where is it?
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  14. Thanks! My favorite EMC build is more like a compilation of builds and that is Jennypoo10's res on smp2 (3959). It is one of those reses that you will get lost in unless you let her guide you through it.
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  15. Congrats! :D My question is...What is your favorite minecraft flower? Yep, thats all I got. 10/10
    AyanamiKun, 607 and SealInAction like this.
  16. Congrats!:p Do you like pigs? I hope you had a great 3 years on Empire!
    WolfInAction likes this.
  17. Happy belated emc B-day! :p What is your favorite food?
  18. do you play EMC every day? ( congrats! )
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  19. The one that grows in the swamp biome. :p I don't know what it is called. And thanks!
    Thanks! I like pork :p I hope that counts.
    Thanks! Probably Ice Cream, but if I had to pick a savory food, it would be a big, juicy cheeseburger! :D
    AyanamiKun and WolfInAction like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.