[AMA + GIVEAWAY] 3 Years on EMC! (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ArkWarrior1, Jul 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks! I do not. I have summer school and a job, so I rarely play every day in a week.
  2. Congrats on 3 years, what keeps you playing EMC?
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  3. Thanks! Honestly the only thing that keeps me playing right now is my mall project. Other than that, I don't have a lot of motivation to play, and I am super busy atm.
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  4. Congrats on 3 years! What is your favorite sports team?
  5. Thanks!
    If I had to pick a team, it would be the Golden State Warriors. My favorite athlete however, is Roger Federer.
  6. Great job on hitting 3 years on emc. Why did u join emc in the first place and have u ever thought of making your own custom server?
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  7. I joined EMC because it was recommended to me by a friend. I don't think I want to make my own server mainly because I have no use for it nor the time to maintain it.
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  8. Kudos Ark! Your business has helped me in the past. :D

If you could be any animal (NOT Human ;) ), what would you be?
    AyanamiKun and 607 like this.
  9. Probably a horse, because everyone loves horses.
    AyanamiKun and Blondekid42 like this.
  10. congrats on 3 years and what inspired your skin?
  11. I wanted something human-like, and it looks cool :p
  12. Aw, I never like only being able to post once in a thread, it makes it so that I can't both enter the giveaway myself and react to other posts afterwards :p
    Well, got to think of a question now, then, if this is the only post I get... ;)
    Do you play any musical instruments?
    AyanamiKun and Blondekid42 like this.
  13. Congratulations for your 3 years on the Empire!!! I wonder, after all this time playing... what's your favourite Minecraft block? :eek:
  14. I do not. I was going to play the baritone for band for school, but then I found out that band was not mandatory, so I did not join band.

I love stone. With the texture pack I use, it is very clean and a good building block.
    AyanamiKun, 607 and MaglorYavetil like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.